What Is Wrong With You Guys?!?
Dec 16, 2007 at 6:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

ktoz123

Banned
ok, so i got a pair of Bose Triport headphones, and they are absolutely the best i've ever heard.

I seriously don't get why you guys discuss "Sennheiser 595" "Sennheiser 650" "Grado Sr 60" etc. WHAT IS THE POINT? Comon, how better can you get with Bose for portable listening? 90 percent of music lovers either own an Ipod or some other Mp3 player, and what's the point with getting a 595? I mean, do you seriously think that the 595s are better than bose? NO!

I haven't heard one word about Bose in these forums. Shame....

Wisen up guys, think about it. Bose are more portable, has noise cancelling, and is extremely comfortable to wear. How many headphones you discuss here meets these criterion? NONE. FORGET ALL THOSE HIGH END SENNHEISERS AND GRADOS AND WHATEVER AND GET BOSE. I DOUBT IF THE SOUND QUALITY IS EVEN BETTER.

I'm NOT A BOSE FANBOY, but merely sensible.

AND WHY WOULD YOU GET AN AMP? WOULD YOU CARRY AN AMP WITH YOU EVERYWHERE? THE BOSE HEADPHONES SOUND BETTER WITHOUT AN AMP!!!!

WISEN UP, GUYS.

STOP HATING ON BOSE, THEY MAKE GOOD PRODUCTS. I LOVE THE SOUND (ITS PROBABILY BETTER THEN MOST OF THE PRODUCTS DISCUSSED HERE)

I CONSIDERED SOME OTHER HEADPHONES, BUT THEY'RE NOT WORTH IT. ALL THOSE 650s AND 595s WILL NOT BLOCK OUT SOUND IN A NORMAL ENVIORMENT AND THAT WILL ULTIMATELY RUIN YOUR LISTENING EXPERIENCE! SO WHATS THE POINT?!?!?!?!?!!?!!? DO YOU ALWAYS WANT TO LISTEN TO MUSIC IN SOME REMOTE AREA?

call me a hater, but again, im just being sensible.

peace yall.

consider those bose i told you about.

wanna prove me wrong? i doubt it.

and also, DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT THE 595s WILL GET MORE QUALITY OUT OF A FRIGGIN IPOD? ITS AN IPOD FOR GODS SAKE. HOW MUCH QUALITY DO YOU REALLY WANT TO GET OUT OF A SIMPLE IPOD!!!!!!!

Dec 16, 2007 at 6:45 PM Post #3 of 17
lol. you've just unleashed the storm. it's only a matter of time till you get hit by the tsunami of head-fi'ers.

Dec 16, 2007 at 6:46 PM Post #5 of 17
0/10

Dec 16, 2007 at 6:49 PM Post #10 of 17
This use of capitals is a sure sign of insanity.
biggrin.gif

Dec 16, 2007 at 6:54 PM Post #11 of 17
C'mon guys, ktoz is far too knowledgeable of what we discuss to not have read a lot here, and this user joined today. We can from this infer that this post was a clever ruse, created by a member of this forum on a new alternate account, simply made to enjoy the crazy reactions from us regular members.

Dec 16, 2007 at 6:57 PM Post #13 of 17
for a guy who says a lot of crap about something he's never tried, he's basically full of it.

Dec 16, 2007 at 6:58 PM Post #14 of 17
don't feed the troll...

Dec 16, 2007 at 6:59 PM Post #15 of 17
good job.

however, im new here.

i don't own the triports.

im deciding between the triports and the 595s.

and yeah, the choice is obvious. but i never tried the 595s so im uncertain about the sound isolation. i actually listened to the triports at a store, and they don't seem that bad.

trying to instigate a heated argument, thats what i do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back