What is wrong with Audiogon?
May 19, 2011 at 11:04 PM Post #3 of 15
when i click on a random selling post, it shows:

Error: Page cannot be displayed. Please contact service provider for more details. (4)

and It redirected me to another strange site in this morning, but now it just has the problem above.

May 20, 2011 at 12:19 AM Post #6 of 15
Everything seems to be working fine. It actually seems to be more responsive/quicker now.

May 20, 2011 at 11:23 AM Post #10 of 15
I could never log on to that god forsaken website.  It'd let me create the account but never log in.  I've tried it on Windows through Explorer, on my Mac with all sorts of browsers.  Just a terrible website.  

Maybe you need Netscape running on Windows 95 or something.

Nov 16, 2011 at 5:57 PM Post #14 of 15

Audiogon has NEVER worked for my Macs.  Multiple macs, multiple OS versions, all available browsers, from 2003 when I first tried (and paid!!) onward.

They NEVER answer my support emails.

Instead, I don't pay them to buy and sell, I pay eBay.  IMO they totally suck.  And, sure, I totally get that things break, that site dev is expensive and for a period a group can't support every platform/browser.  But it's been almost a decade.  It's never, ever worked for things like posting, logging in properly, etc.  Only the free stuff works on my Macs.

Nov 16, 2011 at 7:09 PM Post #15 of 15

Quote:

Audiogon has NEVER worked for my Macs.  Multiple macs, multiple OS versions, all available browsers, from 2003 when I first tried (and paid!!) onward.

They NEVER answer my support emails.

Instead, I don't pay them to buy and sell, I pay eBay.  IMO they totally suck.  And, sure, I totally get that things break, that site dev is expensive and for a period a group can't support every platform/browser.  But it's been almost a decade.  It's never, ever worked for things like posting, logging in properly, etc.  Only the free stuff works on my Macs.

Weird.  Never had a real problem with my macs dating back at least ten years from iMac to my present mac mini and wifey's macbook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back