What is the problem with HeadRoom site?
Oct 16, 2009 at 12:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Beagle

His body's not a canvas, and he wasn't raised by apes.
I keep getting these security alerts, and can't get at the build-a-graph option. What's up?

Oct 16, 2009 at 12:54 AM Post #2 of 8
I actually thought this thread was going to be about them selling Skullcandy and Monster Beats now.

Oct 16, 2009 at 12:45 PM Post #4 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Steely Dan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I actually thought this thread was going to be about them selling Skullcandy and Monster Beats now.

Ha!

You have to admit, though, that they're only really selling two kinds of SK: lower-end buds/iems (which are sometimes actually not actively hated here) and fashionista top-end offerings (like that metallica hesh). It doesn't cost them anything to carry, really, and could make them money. They're a store, for pete's sake.

Also, have you seen the bigger SK cans' frequency chart? That's the real What.

Oct 16, 2009 at 12:48 PM Post #5 of 8
Its a rollercoasterdrop

Oct 16, 2009 at 2:30 PM Post #6 of 8
Oct 16, 2009 at 3:52 PM Post #7 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Steely Dan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me too. Disappointing. Dr. Dre's Beats on the splash page? Noel Lee's ears must be burning right now.
mad.gif

Oct 16, 2009 at 3:59 PM Post #8 of 8
This thread belongs in the Headroom Forum, but I'd suggest a different title since the use of implied profanity is against the general rules here. I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread and let the OP do as he pleases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back