What is the best way to attach a Non Bluetooth Earphones to the Chord Mojo ?
Dec 4, 2017 at 9:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

THANOSTITAN

New Head-Fier
A very good day to you Sir,
I hope you are doing Great Sir,

I have some questions to ask regarding attaching a non bluetooth earphone to the Chord Mojo

1) I have the Onkyo HI-Res E700MB Earphone ( Non Bluetooth Enabled Earphone )
2) I have the Chord Mojo ( Non Bluetooth Enabled DAC )

May I please kindly ask how can I best attach the Onkyo E700MB Earphones to the Chord Mojo via Bluetooth ?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you very much for your time and kind help.

Kind Regards as Always.

Dr. David Bowman

Dec 4, 2017 at 10:10 AM Post #2 of 6
Why would you do that? Using Bluetooth means that you're completely skipping the Mojo and instead using the Bluetooth dac and amp circuit. Just buy a 3.5mm Bluetooth module from Amazon and connect that to your phone

Dec 4, 2017 at 10:53 AM Post #3 of 6
A very good day to you Sir,
I hope you are doing Great Sir,

I have some questions to ask regarding attaching a non bluetooth earphone to the Chord Mojo

1) I have the Onkyo HI-Res E700MB Earphone ( Non Bluetooth Enabled Earphone )
2) I have the Chord Mojo ( Non Bluetooth Enabled DAC )

May I please kindly ask how can I best attach the Onkyo E700MB Earphones to the Chord Mojo via Bluetooth ?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you very much for your time and kind help.

Kind Regards as Always.

Dr. David Bowman

Why would you do that? Using Bluetooth means that you're completely skipping the Mojo and instead using the Bluetooth dac and amp circuit. Just buy a 3.5mm Bluetooth module from Amazon and connect that to your phone

Yeah, basically this.

If your going to use Bluetooth, skip whatever DAC/Amp you were gonna buy because you won't be able to use it. Just use your phone or something.

Bluetooth transmits data digitally. The point of a DAC/Amp is to convert a digital signal into an analog one. Bluetooth transmits the signal, digitally, to your wireless earphones, which have their own built in DAC/Amp. Therefore having an external DAC/Amp is pretty useless for Bluetooth earphones.

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2017 at 1:55 PM Post #5 of 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back