What HEadphones should i buy for like 150 -200 $
Feb 25, 2005 at 6:47 AM Post #16 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by sethk
For someone getting into high end headphone's I'd say the Sennheiser HD580/600 would be the best bet. It is the headphone to beat in this price range - some people prefer extra bass, some prefer punch / speed, but given no information and asked to pick for someone else, I'd pick Senns.

Oh I should add - this would not be the best bet if you plan to listen mostly to the headphone output of a portable player, in which case the HD 595 (used?) would be a better choice.

another senn's supporter
and remmember they are very comfy

Feb 25, 2005 at 7:25 AM Post #17 of 20
get an amp
get a home source
get a new job
smily_headphones1.gif

no, but really, any grado will leek sound like a mad man. i.e. everyone around you will be rockin (or royally pissed)

you know, i'm not going into it. exercise your right to search
580smile.gif

Feb 25, 2005 at 8:52 AM Post #19 of 20
Piping in to suggest the HD595 (of course).

Feb 25, 2005 at 10:57 AM Post #20 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hughplayboy26
Hello, i am looking for the best sound quality headphones that i can buy for 150-200 $. If you have any good suggestions please email me at Hughplayboy26 at gmail.com

Welcome to head-fi, sorry about your wallet.

I don't think people here will email you.

I'm going to make some assumptions which may be wrong: You want sturdy, portable headphones that don't leak sound and sound good from any source.

I suggest the Senn HD 25-1. They fit the above criteria. If you want to supplement them with some headphones for home use, then either the Alessandro MS1, Senn HD555 or AT A500 would suit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back