What headphones are these?
May 14, 2006 at 1:55 AM Post #4 of 13
ROFL @ Skype certified.
580smile.gif

May 14, 2006 at 5:14 AM Post #8 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick Wolf
Those newegg reviewers probably never heard anything that is actually "high-end".

Kinda like the people on amazon who say that IEMs don't isolate well and sound tinny. They obviously had a bad seal. Newegg and other etailers are bad places to look for reviews.

May 16, 2006 at 3:05 PM Post #10 of 13
They do not suck. They are acutally quite good for the price. I borrowed a pair from my work with a defective mic and they sounded better than my PortaPros. A little less bass but better soundstage and more detailed sound.
I haven't tried them aginst my AT's so I can't comment about that though.

I recently heard a hd515 (they go for around the same price in sweden) and from what I remember of the Siberia, I liked the siberia more (but it can be that I compared the hd515 against my A900LTD and the Siberia I compared to my PortaPros
smily_headphones1.gif
)

May 16, 2006 at 3:37 PM Post #11 of 13
What is going on with the world?? A MOUSE PAD company making headphones. I thought it was bad enough when D-Link made one, but at least they dealt with electronics. Can't wait for Intel electrostats...

May 16, 2006 at 5:20 PM Post #13 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alucard
They do not suck. They are acutally quite good for the price. I borrowed a pair from my work with a defective mic and they sounded better than my PortaPros. A little less bass but better soundstage and more detailed sound.
I haven't tried them aginst my AT's so I can't comment about that though.

I recently heard a hd515 (they go for around the same price in sweden) and from what I remember of the Siberia, I liked the siberia more (but it can be that I compared the hd515 against my A900LTD and the Siberia I compared to my PortaPros
smily_headphones1.gif
)

Thanks for the impressions
I might have to pick up a pair

Users who are viewing this thread

Back