what headphone would you right now
Apr 15, 2004 at 1:11 PM Post #2 of 18
confused.gif

Apr 15, 2004 at 2:54 PM Post #4 of 18
Seeing as you have a few portables, perhaps it is time you went with something really full or big sized, like the Senn. HD600 or Beyers DT770, DT880 or AKGs or Sony 30000.

Apr 15, 2004 at 4:55 PM Post #7 of 18
Quote:

Originally posted by wallijonn
Sony 30000

is that a new can in development? I want one!! maybe I should put off getting a CD3000 until I hear some more details.
biggrin.gif

as for the original question, I think he is asking us what headphone he should get next? I agree with wallijonn that a full-sized can should be next. it depends on what you are looking for though, if you want a closed can the audio-technica AT500 or AT900 seems to be getting good reviews here while being quite affordable. but if you want a portable can, how about giving the Sony eggo series a try?

Apr 15, 2004 at 4:58 PM Post #8 of 18
What I have right now is listed in my profile.

I'd really like to get the PS-1, but I don't have any money.

Currently I'm listening to my Audio Technica W1000.

If I were you, I would tell us whether you are happy with what you have. If you aren't happy, then probably the E5c would make you happy. If you are really unhappy, then you should get ready to spend a lot of money on full-sized headphones, a source, an amp, and cables.
eek.gif

What is this thread about exactly?
confused.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Welcome to Head-Fi anyway.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 15, 2004 at 5:08 PM Post #10 of 18
If I would, would you?

How about an er-4p with s conversion cable,

A level attenuator for my e5's,

Triple flange sleeves for my e5's

some sort of portable amp that works well with e5.

Apr 16, 2004 at 6:46 AM Post #12 of 18
RIGHT now i have HD580's and EX71's, the ex71's are going to be gone in a few months... but im getting some loaner earphones in so i will have those soon, and the hd580's are going bye bye tomorrow and HOPEFULLY but not probably, my cd3000's will come. hope hope.

Apr 16, 2004 at 7:01 AM Post #14 of 18
kraki: Unless you want to hear all sorts of recommendations, you'd better deliver a bit more input - like what sound you're after, what price range you have in mind, whether you'd like an open or closed construction et cetera...

Greetings from Hannover!

Manfred / lini

Apr 16, 2004 at 8:07 AM Post #15 of 18
I had my Etymotic Er4p more than a year and adapter to er4s about three months.They are great little phones and I can't imagine walking around with them. I'd entirely leave off my B&W boxes because they are so excellent for listen music or listen DVD and TV. But for my home use I decide to buy something bigger.

I found a SennheiserHD600 for ~300$ in Big Bang store. Sennheiser HD650 are much expensive.Is it so much difference in quality?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back