What Happend to Everyone?
Mar 31, 2006 at 7:07 PM Post #4 of 37
all-alone.gif

I was scared and lonely.

Mar 31, 2006 at 7:08 PM Post #5 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeless
For some reason for the past 25 minutes or so it says I'm the only one online here. Do I smell or something? What's goin on?

Everyone but you has been banned.

Mar 31, 2006 at 7:11 PM Post #6 of 37
We were all at the club, but the popos ratpacked the place so now we back.

Mar 31, 2006 at 7:43 PM Post #9 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by warubozu
I thought I was the only one having trouble getting on to this site an hour ago. It continually told page not found when I tried.

Apparently it was about 3 hours from the time when I only got the dreaded database error to when apparently everything was back to normal. Must've been something bigger.

Mar 31, 2006 at 7:45 PM Post #10 of 37
Okay, okay, we had problems. Forums went down. Well, actually, they were up for a while, but not working correctly, and so had to be taken down; and the web server was shut down while repairs were being made.

I haven't heard yet what caused the problem(s), but I hope to find out soon.

Sorry for the problems. I'm still going through things to make sure everything's back up and running.

Mar 31, 2006 at 7:54 PM Post #12 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by Born2bwire
There was a party for all of head-fi. Cake and punch was served. Didn't you get the memo?

Well I got the memo...but what's with the bouncer at the door not letting me in???
biggrin.gif

Mar 31, 2006 at 8:51 PM Post #15 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by boodi
ts don't tell him theres an head-fi night club

Rule #1 - there is no head-fi night club.
evil_smiley.gif

On a side note, we are reaching the Two Millionth post on Head-fi. Who is it going to be? And will it be about Churros? Thanks for keeping this place up and running so far Jude!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back