What equipment should i get.
Jan 15, 2017 at 10:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Jermbobian

New Head-Fier
Right now i am using the shiit fulla 2 with the sph9500 i also have m50x as my main cans. I love violins and guitars and the instrumentals in songs and want a pair of cans that can really make them feel present, but i dont want to give up the nice highs of the vocalist. Any recommendations. PLZ HELP
P.s i want try to spend under 200 if possible

Jan 15, 2017 at 10:32 PM Post #3 of 4
  Right now i am using the shiit fulla 2 with the sph9500 i also have m50x as my main cans. I love violins and guitars and the instrumentals in songs and want a pair of cans that can really make them feel present, but i dont want to give up the nice highs of the vocalist. Any recommendations. PLZ HELP
P.s i want try to spend under 200 if possible

HD598 and ATH-AD900 come to mind for open, as does the X1. You may not like the 598, I find it to be an either you really like it or you don't thing. You'd have to listen to it. For closed, I like the Soundmagic HP150 and the AKG K553 Pro. If you can stretch, the HP50 is a very nice headphone, if you want closed. I like amazon because it is so easy to make returns if you don't like something. Of course, if you have a chance to listen to some of these before buying, that would be ideal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back