what does your head-fi name/handle mean?
Jun 4, 2008 at 3:18 AM Post #348 of 362
Mine is just a nickname i got as a play on to my last name.

Jun 4, 2008 at 5:02 AM Post #350 of 362
My Yahoo email address followed by the numbers of my home address. Inspiring, no?

Aug 29, 2016 at 10:36 AM Post #352 of 362
When I join a forum I take time to think of a decent username because if I hang around I'll usually be stuck with it.

The Fidelity part of my username is quite obvious. The H20 part is where the hidden message lies.

Just like water music can be soft in nature or extremely powerful and impactful. It can be gentle or hard.

Hence the name "H20Fidelity" 

(and yes I'm aware the real symbol for water is H2O)

Aug 29, 2016 at 6:41 PM Post #353 of 362
Winter. I like winter, alot.
Also, my name Noel translates to Christmas. So I got that winter theme pretty much locked-down.

Sep 13, 2016 at 6:35 PM Post #355 of 362
I can't believe I didn't see this thread! 
biggrin.gif
I think all new Head-Fi members should post here. And this other related thread too: http://www.head-fi.org/t/582597/explain-your-avatar

I tend to like usernames that have a strong and decernable qualities, unobscured to some extent that gives a sense of honesty/genunity. I think that says a lot about a person. 
redface.gif

My username means staying true to youthfulness being open-minded, willing to learn, accept, change and experiment/be playful, yet being respectful, content and good-natured.

Sep 17, 2016 at 9:53 PM Post #358 of 362
I can't believe I didn't see this thread! :D I think all new Head-Fi members should post here.

Ha! I agree.:)
And mine, I love confessing this one because I've been using it for over a decade in many places (maybe that is TMI, LOL.) and no-one has ever guessed it correctly - if you did, you are my friend for life, :wink: Most people assume that it is Intense Cure, and I let that assumption go because that has a deep meaning for me too, as I am in remission of a mortal illness. But I used to work in the security business, and this nick comes from a William Gibson novel in which a security company is called IntenSecure - note the change of emphasis :wink:
It has a lot of meaning to me, and used to be, years ago, in the first 10 Google searches, lol! This is the first time I've explained it online, how much I trust you awesome people, :) :) :)

Nov 18, 2016 at 6:29 AM Post #359 of 362
If custom titles are still happening, I'd love it to say

Your hype trains mean nothing to me! 
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
Special Low Frequency Version could be a tagline taglie though.

vapman was a loticaly name of the time Hoever it's 1 year since then and i'm not out of name changes, I could go for
  BUdget Otiona... or soemting wich makes pepole fell like they're not getting ripped off.

the dream is to releaese a DAP one day

Nov 18, 2016 at 8:36 AM Post #360 of 362
If custom titles are still happening, I'd love it to say

Your hype trains mean nothing to me! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p Special Low Frequency Versioncould be a tagline taglie though.

vapman was a loticaly name of the time Hoever it's 1 year since then and i'm not out of name changes, I could go for
  BUdget Otiona... or soemting wich makes pepole fell like they're not getting ripped off.

the dream is to releaese a DAP one day

Edit:no input here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back