What does everyone use to carry there Amp and PCDP?
Sep 9, 2002 at 7:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

x1lexure

100+ Head-Fier
The Airbag is too spendy for me....are there any good caselogic bags that would work. I just need it to hold me PCDP, Amp, and ER-6. (Of course I'll be listening to it on the go so it's not just a holding bag. The ability to hold some CDs would be nice too.)

Sep 9, 2002 at 8:21 PM Post #2 of 9
That's funny highwaystar and I were just discussing this a couple of hours ago. He suggested this Koskin Case Logic bag found here Just poke a hole between the two compartments for your connector. This is the one I had been considering myself it looks really nice.

Sep 9, 2002 at 8:37 PM Post #3 of 9
i use the same thing i've been using to hall my **** around for years.. my old jansport. i've had it since i was in the fourth grade, still running strong heh. the front pocket is nice, has a little spot you can put a small notepad or something and the porta corda snugs in there *perfectly*.

but that's just me and i'm a fan of backpacks. i know the new jansports have holes to run your headphone cords through! i'd keep an eye open for those.
biggrin.gif

Sep 10, 2002 at 5:59 AM Post #4 of 9
Quote:

Originally posted by grinch
i use the same thing i've been using to hall my **** around for years.. my old jansport. i've had it since i was in the fourth grade, still running strong heh. the front pocket is nice, has a little spot you can put a small notepad or something and the porta corda snugs in there *perfectly*.

but that's just me and i'm a fan of backpacks. i know the new jansports have holes to run your headphone cords through! i'd keep an eye open for those.
biggrin.gif

I have a new Ogio that sports what they call "CFD" (cyber-friendly-design) Actually has padded case for a pcdp that velcros into a compartment sitting on the main backpack. I used to keep my SlimX in it with my TAH in the compartment. Has cable routing holes too. But it's a big backpack and I try to avoid hauling the amount of stuff that necessitates using it.
tongue.gif

Sep 10, 2002 at 6:08 AM Post #5 of 9
Quote:

Originally posted by x1lexure
The Airbag is too spendy for me....are there any good caselogic bags that would work. I just need it to hold me PCDP, Amp, and ER-6. (Of course I'll be listening to it on the go so it's not just a holding bag. The ability to hold some CDs would be nice too.)

The Case Logic case I suggested to elnero would be perfect for your setup. Got a detachable shouder strap (converts to handle) and depending on the thickness of your pcdp, would hold at least a half a dozen CD's in plastic sleeves. It's tough and padded, I just chuck it in my bag. You could fit a few batteries in the front compartment along with your ER-6's.
wink.gif

Sep 10, 2002 at 8:19 AM Post #6 of 9
That's funny. That's the same case I have, the Case Logic Case. I ues it for my supreme and the battery pack, plus whatever source I choose to use that day, including PCDP.
$14.99 at BestBuy.

Sep 10, 2002 at 3:45 PM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally posted by williamgoody
That's funny. That's the same case I have, the Case Logic Case. I ues it for my supreme and the battery pack, plus whatever source I choose to use that day, including PCDP.
$14.99 at BestBuy.

Hey, what can I say, great minds think alike
biggrin.gif

Sep 11, 2002 at 11:02 PM Post #9 of 9
HI all.
I use a 10.00 shoulder bag from wal-mart to carry my cmoy amp and portable radio and mini disc plus 10 mini disc and my koss-35s and portapros and palm pilot and glasses and extra batt. and some other stuff all for 10.00 bucks. I mist have 6 different bags because they are so cheep but work so well. I think that 15.00 is my limit for a bag that I use. Now I bought a 30.00 bag from head-fi just to support the forum but I don't use it because of my other great 10.00 bags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back