What does everyone use to carry there Amp and PCDP?
post-179555
Post #1 of 9

x1lexure

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
The Airbag is too spendy for me....are there any good caselogic bags that would work. I just need it to hold me PCDP, Amp, and ER-6. (Of course I'll be listening to it on the go so it's not just a holding bag. The ability to hold some CDs would be nice too.)

post-179579
Post #2 of 9

elnero

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
That's funny highwaystar and I were just discussing this a couple of hours ago. He suggested this Koskin Case Logic bag found here Just poke a hole between the two compartments for your connector. This is the one I had been considering myself it looks really nice.

post-179596
Post #3 of 9

grinch

Cognac....icky.Scotch....icky.Vodka....
Reaction score
i use the same thing i've been using to hall my **** around for years.. my old jansport. i've had it since i was in the fourth grade, still running strong heh. the front pocket is nice, has a little spot you can put a small notepad or something and the porta corda snugs in there *perfectly*.

but that's just me and i'm a fan of backpacks. i know the new jansports have holes to run your headphone cords through! i'd keep an eye open for those.

post-179832
Post #4 of 9

HighwayStar

Won't excrete urine on your holiday (unless you do so to his first).
Reaction score
Quote:

Originally posted by grinch
i use the same thing i've been using to hall my **** around for years.. my old jansport. i've had it since i was in the fourth grade, still running strong heh. the front pocket is nice, has a little spot you can put a small notepad or something and the porta corda snugs in there *perfectly*.

but that's just me and i'm a fan of backpacks. i know the new jansports have holes to run your headphone cords through! i'd keep an eye open for those.

I have a new Ogio that sports what they call "CFD" (cyber-friendly-design) Actually has padded case for a pcdp that velcros into a compartment sitting on the main backpack. I used to keep my SlimX in it with my TAH in the compartment. Has cable routing holes too. But it's a big backpack and I try to avoid hauling the amount of stuff that necessitates using it.

post-179835
Post #5 of 9

HighwayStar

Reaction score
Quote:

Originally posted by x1lexure
The Airbag is too spendy for me....are there any good caselogic bags that would work. I just need it to hold me PCDP, Amp, and ER-6. (Of course I'll be listening to it on the go so it's not just a holding bag. The ability to hold some CDs would be nice too.)

The Case Logic case I suggested to elnero would be perfect for your setup. Got a detachable shouder strap (converts to handle) and depending on the thickness of your pcdp, would hold at least a half a dozen CD's in plastic sleeves. It's tough and padded, I just chuck it in my bag. You could fit a few batteries in the front compartment along with your ER-6's.

post-179862
Post #6 of 9

williamgoody

Banned
Reaction score
That's funny. That's the same case I have, the Case Logic Case. I ues it for my supreme and the battery pack, plus whatever source I choose to use that day, including PCDP.
$14.99 at BestBuy.

post-179944
Post #7 of 9

HighwayStar

Reaction score
Quote:

Originally posted by williamgoody
That's funny. That's the same case I have, the Case Logic Case. I ues it for my supreme and the battery pack, plus whatever source I choose to use that day, including PCDP.
$14.99 at BestBuy.

Hey, what can I say, great minds think alike

post-179961
Post #8 of 9

Aushadi

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
x1lexure -

If you want to see/try something a bit different, I placed a post just after this one on 9/9, that begins with "Nice Bags(=Cases)..."

post-180454
Post #9 of 9

LTUCCI1924

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
HI all.
I use a 10.00 shoulder bag from wal-mart to carry my cmoy amp and portable radio and mini disc plus 10 mini disc and my koss-35s and portapros and palm pilot and glasses and extra batt. and some other stuff all for 10.00 bucks. I mist have 6 different bags because they are so cheep but work so well. I think that 15.00 is my limit for a bag that I use. Now I bought a 30.00 bag from head-fi just to support the forum but I don't use it because of my other great 10.00 bags.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)