What do your kids think of Audiophilia/What got you into Audiophilia?
Jul 7, 2011 at 12:22 AM Post #121 of 139

Quote:
It is a joke because most people who post on here don't have children. Get it? 

Oh yea
bigsmile_face.gif
But its fine because its from the children of the audiophiles

Jul 7, 2011 at 11:53 AM Post #123 of 139

Quote:
Nope. Ma familia doesn't give a damn. I can thank the internet for this hobby. XD

And where have YOU been, Mr. Alex? We had a grand old party that you missed that involved much love. Pretzels and churros shared a common plate.

And yeah we've totally changed the point of this thread.

Jul 7, 2011 at 12:31 PM Post #125 of 139

Quote:
Why didn't anybody invite me? :'(
I know I have been a bit inactive on the forums but...

We thought you had come to your senses. People here aren't allowed to do that. We assumed you weren't one of us anymore.
frown.gif

Jul 7, 2011 at 4:02 PM Post #127 of 139

Quote:
No, I love you guys. I have just been busy with my silly speakers. 

Speakers are the devil.

Just kidding. I'm thinking about finally making my ZOBs this summer.

And...yeah there's no way to bring this back on topic on my end. I have no kids, and am very happy about that.

Jul 25, 2011 at 1:54 AM Post #128 of 139

Quote:
Speakers are the devil.

Just kidding. I'm thinking about finally making my ZOBs this summer.

And...yeah there's no way to bring this back on topic on my end. I have no kids, and am very happy about that.

x2, i think i will be stoping at my La Scala's. Im the 2nd child of 3, and i work for my stuff
biggrin.gif

Jul 25, 2011 at 11:22 AM Post #129 of 139
I'm sorry for turning this into a "I'm only 16 and into headphones so I'm going to be skint for the rest of my life" thread, but I thought I'd give you a little update, I've now acquired a Philips CDP, a Marantz CDP, integrated amp, a Tannoy subwoofer and a pair of Linn Index MKII speakers and I'm now planning on buying a pair of Ety ER4Bs. Is this ever going to end??? 
biggrin.gif

Jul 25, 2011 at 1:12 PM Post #131 of 139
I'm 15 years old. I found Head-Fi four months ago by luck. My first purchase was a Sennheiser HD205 (honestly not satisfied), and a month ago, I got my AKG K 141 mk. II. Currently buying a FiiO E11, and after that - my first $1000 rig (HD650 + M-Stage + Cube DAC)

My dad is (somewhat) an audiophile. He was a speaker guy (Jamo S420, with Onkyo TX-SR308 receiver and a Samsung BD/CD player). I would thank him for understanding this hobby.

Jul 25, 2011 at 1:47 PM Post #132 of 139

Quote:
I'm 15 years old. I found Head-Fi four months ago by luck. My first purchase was a Sennheiser HD205 (honestly not satisfied), and a month ago, I got my AKG K 141 mk. II. Currently buying a FiiO E11, and after that - my first $1000 rig (HD650 + M-Stage + Cube DAC)

My dad is (somewhat) an audiophile. He was a speaker guy (Jamo S420, with Onkyo TX-SR308 receiver and a Samsung BD/CD player). I would thank him for understanding this hobby.

Sounds nice, after the HD650's looking into a Woo 6 and a HRT DAC. That was my dream rig, and i still look forward to owning that sometime.

Jul 25, 2011 at 3:41 PM Post #133 of 139
I dunno, since I don't have kids.
But my parents definitely think it's a waste of time, but my dad knows I need something like this in my life - something I'm willing to work for - so he doesn't try to stop me at every turn. He still won't let me spend more than 200 on headphones though. Good thing I always lie about the prices, and he never thinks about looking up the prices himself lol.

Jul 25, 2011 at 6:49 PM Post #134 of 139

Quote:
Sounds nice, after the HD650's looking into a Woo 6 and a HRT DAC. That was my dream rig, and i still look forward to owning that sometime.

good lord. My mother would smack me in the face for requesting a 300+ piece of equitement much less a 1000 dollar one.

Jul 26, 2011 at 1:43 AM Post #135 of 139

Quote:

Actually, after completing those, I'm wondering if I should shoot for a Zana Deux ($2000+ QQ) or that Woo 6..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back