What Do You Look Like?
Mar 23, 2002 at 2:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 56

lextek

Headphoneus Supremus
Anybody feel like posting photos of themselves listening to headphones. Put faces to the names?

Lextek
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 23, 2002 at 2:53 AM Post #2 of 56
I had a picture of myself wearing my CD3000s... I don't have it anymore though... maybe I'll get an ety action pic eventually

Mar 23, 2002 at 3:43 AM Post #3 of 56
that's a picture of me as my avatar. I'd post a larger image but y'alls don't want to see that.

chych- i remember that pic. You looked bored
smily_headphones1.gif
<--- see, you're supposed to smile while wearing headphones.

Mar 23, 2002 at 3:59 AM Post #7 of 56
chych- i remember that pic. You looked bored
smily_headphones1.gif
<--- see, you're supposed to smile while wearing headphones. [/B][/QUOTE]

Jon,
that's your smile?

Mar 23, 2002 at 4:21 AM Post #9 of 56
Quote:

Originally posted by lextek
Anybody feel like posting photos of themselves listening to headphones. Put faces to the names?

Lextek
smily_headphones1.gif

Why do you care how someone in here looks like? Why should it matter? Is it not like this is some singles dating site, you know.

Mar 23, 2002 at 4:26 AM Post #10 of 56
Here we go, me crunching away on the computer with etys inside... stupid camera, dialtes my pupils, makes eyes look weird...

me.jpg

Mar 23, 2002 at 4:28 AM Post #11 of 56
No it's not a dating service. I just thought it might be fun. And no it doesn't matter what you look like. Chill.

Lextek

Mar 23, 2002 at 4:40 AM Post #13 of 56
Consider it a cyber Head-fi meeting. What are the odds of meeting these guys we "talk" to on almost a daily basis. Please don't take any of this the wrong way. I just thought it would be fun.

Lextek
cool.gif
(closest I could get to a mask)

Mar 23, 2002 at 5:06 AM Post #14 of 56
Quote:

Originally posted by lextek
Jon,
that's your smile?

my smile is broken. I was having trouble with my dig cam that day and was getting tired of smiling for pictures (it became strange after a little while). Then the lighting became bad, and I had trouble adjusting the tripod to look me in the face (not up my nose), etc. and then I took that picture which, incidentally, is what I look like most of the time anyway*. I'm not angry, I just don't smile much. Others say that I look constipated. I'll take a new picture after I get a haircut.

Actually, I just thought it would be ironic if I commented on chych's bored look since I have a scowl.

*well, with shorter hair and clothes.

Mar 23, 2002 at 6:58 AM Post #15 of 56
Quote:

Originally posted by chych
maybe I'll get an ety action pic eventually

Ety action pic? I heard the microphonics are pretty bad...

ba-dum-bum
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back