What did you do with your extra hour?
Nov 2, 2008 at 5:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 24

yaluen

500+ Head-Fier
I read this in the Metro, a free news publication available to commuters, on Friday when I was riding the bus to UBC.

Metro - More sex or sleep: What to do with that extra hour?

So I spent my extra hour sleeping... am I still a guy?
redface.gif

What did you guys do with your extra hour?

Nov 2, 2008 at 5:32 PM Post #2 of 24
Enjoyed one hour longer awake time last Sunday.

Nov 2, 2008 at 5:49 PM Post #6 of 24
I swear the time change isn't till tonight...maybe because i'm in the US?

Nov 2, 2008 at 5:57 PM Post #8 of 24
I woke up an hour early without realizing it. In the extra time that I ended up hanging out at the breakfast table, my daughter (a young adult and professional actress) and I got to exchange some of our thoughts on morality and the arts, which included some personal and societal facets of this topic. She's growing in ways that I respect very much as a perceptive and thoughtful person.

Nov 2, 2008 at 5:59 PM Post #9 of 24
Caught up on some much needed sleep after drinking a bit too much at a birthday party I attended last night.
tongue.gif

Nov 2, 2008 at 6:05 PM Post #10 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by sbulack /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I woke up an hour early without realizing it. In the extra time that I ended up hanging out at the breakfast table, my daughter (a young adult and professional actress) and I got to exchange some of our thoughts on morality and the arts, which included some personal and societal facets of this topic. She's growing in ways that I respect very much as a perceptive and thoughtful person.

aww now there's something worthy of the extra hour, much more refreshing than that degenerative crap in the article of the OP
redface.gif

Nov 2, 2008 at 6:30 PM Post #13 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by spookygonk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Woke up at the normal time, saw from the clock it was an hour earlier. So had a pee and went back to bed.
Last year I was working night shift so had to work the extra hour.
frown.gif

I hope you got paid for that disappearing hour.

Nov 2, 2008 at 6:45 PM Post #14 of 24
I got up early, am out to breakfast right now, then off for a haircut.

After that, I'm going to work on the amp until it gets dark. I should (finally) be able to dry fit the case today. Don't think it'll be quite ready for soldering, but I will put up pics of everything dry fit together. If anyone wants to see, check the Build Pic thread later today.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 2, 2008 at 6:48 PM Post #15 of 24
Had an extra hour to be awake and listened to some tunes
wink.gif
I didn't remember the whole change until I had some coffee so I didn't continue sleeping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back