What Colour Are Your Marshmallows?
Dec 24, 2006 at 10:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 24

camille

1000+ Head-Fier
i'm sure many a people have these, and not to stray away from the mega thread for these this is strictly to inquire which colour head-fiers chose for their marshmallows...

Dec 24, 2006 at 11:39 PM Post #3 of 24
Black.

All other colors, (as Borat would say) are for men that like to do with other men.

Dec 25, 2006 at 12:50 AM Post #4 of 24
i have green because it was a christmas present

although its sort of yellow from all the earwax
biggrin.gif

Dec 25, 2006 at 12:52 AM Post #5 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamP /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Black.

All other colors, (as Borat would say) are for men that like to do with other men.

Lol.. What? I almost bought the white ones... and I bought the Blue for my sis. for Xmas.

Glad I bought the black!

Dec 25, 2006 at 2:11 AM Post #7 of 24
Mine used to be black... Then I shoved some sweet arse yellowish custom ear molds and hot glue all over them. Now they're sort of yucky looking, but they sound great. (Check the sig for a pic if you haven't seen my thread already)

Dec 25, 2006 at 2:45 AM Post #10 of 24
Bunch of Henry Fords up in here, I guess. I chose black 'cause I think it's a sophisticated color. If they had orange, however, I wouldn't have hesitated...

Dec 25, 2006 at 3:31 AM Post #11 of 24
Two pair of BLUE, and PROUD of it ! Only men who are afraid of their sexuality, followed by a healthy dose of "in the closet-itis", would accuse other straight men of being gay for appreciating the beauty which various colors can bring out in an inanimate object.

Ya freegin' panzies !
etysmile.gif

I was actually hoping to get a pair of greens when I sorted my first pair out "proper" like, but blue was all they had. I hope the next time I go in for them, they have a pair in school bus yellow....

Dec 25, 2006 at 5:00 AM Post #12 of 24
i was planning to get the pink for a roommate, but i showed her the pictures and she thought it was ugly....

Dec 25, 2006 at 10:28 AM Post #14 of 24
Other countries, other habits. Thanks to wikipedia I was finally able to find out what a marshmallow is. That doesn't sound very delicious to a grown up European...

Today's roast will be dark brown and lusty...
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back