what are your other hobbies besides audio??
Jan 31, 2005 at 1:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 156

Cmoyamphelp

Head-Fier
okay i am new around here my name is Austin Moscrop and i live in the chilly artic place we call canada in a igloo village in a town called Kelowna in B.C and i am 16 years of age and am a hands on kinda guy,

My hobbys:
RC Monsture trucks/Cars all custom made by me(pictures are coming)
A 8hp mini bike i paid 12$ from a friend and then i brought a honda gx240 8hp that i then made a custom exhuast that will shoot a 2 1/2 foot flame out the back,I have yet too run it with the 8 hp but from what i have been told i should go about 50Km/H

Jan 31, 2005 at 1:48 AM Post #3 of 156
we seem to have a lot of members that have a dual fetish that is headphone audio and photography which when thought about is really synergestic.

i personally like getting up and out so other hobbies i partake in usually have something to do with the woods and or danger
icon10.gif

mountain biking

cave exploration

canoeing

exploring old mines

amatuer minerology

ancient civilisations (native north american inhabitants ,their camp sites and such) and colonial life-lot of early history here in connecticut

some limited rock and ice climbing.Being no expert I just do it to fool around and scare the wife "RICK ! GET DOWN !
icon10.gif
tongue.gif

Amatuer herpetology-especially in the spring when the 'peepers' (Hylids) and axolotls are out and mating in early season only bodies of water.

um....all i can think of at the moment but there is more man,way more.......
cool.gif

Jan 31, 2005 at 2:00 AM Post #4 of 156
For some strange reason I enjoy watching horses run in circles. Don't get on them though, bad experience as a kid (let's just say that a show horse once mistook me for a hurdle).
eek.gif

Jan 31, 2005 at 2:03 AM Post #5 of 156
- Watching movies, and boxing on my buddies huge wide screen TV, and surround sound.
- Racquetball, and tennis
- Drinking Jagermeister, and robbing everyone of their money playing Texas Hold’em.
- And, the hobby that comes from deep within me is powerlifting.

Jan 31, 2005 at 2:12 AM Post #7 of 156
Quote:

Originally Posted by strohmie
For some strange reason I enjoy watching horses run in circles.

lol! i know what you mean; i have a fascination with watching cubes roll.

skateboarding, less and less often but never say quit.

Jan 31, 2005 at 2:29 AM Post #11 of 156
Heh, that's tough. It seems that my "other" hobby involves audio as well...i tape live concerts. I've been doing it since Mid-2003 and enjoy it very much. Nothing beats the excitement of sneaking in a dat recorder, preamp and mics into a venue and pulling a solid recording. It's instant gratification!

Jan 31, 2005 at 2:47 AM Post #12 of 156
Mountain biking is my main hobby, that's where most of my disposable income goes.

Ice hockey is my winter sport, a lot cheaper than mountain biking thank god.

Also rock climb, play football, tennis, and recently took up archery.

Non outdoors stuff, I collect (and use) production & custom knives.

Play around on the computer and talk & argue with people on the internet on various message boards.

Taken up DIY electronics a few years ago to keep my knowledge fresh (ummm...what does a diode do again?
tongue.gif
).

And zoning out listening to music...

Jan 31, 2005 at 2:58 AM Post #13 of 156
i am into computers, love to rollerblade, ride my bike

Jan 31, 2005 at 3:25 AM Post #15 of 156
No hobbies, really. Just stuff I do to kill time.

I used to skateboard during high school. I stopped cause due to a stupid and very minor accident, I lost all my confidence and became a wuss. It took me forever to learn a trick, but when I did, I could it like no other avg. skater I knew. That and the people I hung out with sometimes made it known that I didn't belong. A few of them were arses.
tongue.gif

I enjoy watching korean/japanese/chinese/american films, tv shows, promotional vids, dramas, music, etc. I also drive around aimlessly in my dad's suv at times. I flirt with girls too once in awhile. Especially the ones at stop&shop and at school.

I also love writing kanji. Don't know why. I used to grafitti napkins like crazy. Too bad my book left me . . .

My favorite "hobby" is hanging out with the guys and unintenionally causing trouble at different places. I'm the loud + enthusiastic one that everyone hates and loves. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back