What are you playing, right now?
Dec 18, 2007 at 10:43 AM Post #31 of 49
The Season one of Sam and Max -- boy this game is great fun; harkens back to the golden age of point-and-click adventures a la Space Quest. The humor is wicked, the jazzy soundtrack superb, and the voice acting is incomparable.

The game is structured like a sitcom, with each "Season" made up of self-contained episodes. One of the episodes is downloadable for free. Try it!

Dec 18, 2007 at 10:46 AM Post #32 of 49
Playing lots of COD4 right now, trying to level up fast. I'm getting pretty good on hardcore mode
biggrin.gif

Before that I was playing TF2 mostly.

Dec 18, 2007 at 2:15 PM Post #36 of 49
Juggling several games... Portal (cleared all normal and advanced maps, not sure if I want to do the trial versions of them), Super Mario Galaxy, and Arcana Heart (imported 2D fighter). Kinda Metroid Prime 3, but I got stuck at an early boss and put it on long-term hold, so yeah...

And after Christmas I expect/hope I'll be adding Super Swing Golf - Season 2 (most fun golf game EVAR, IMO), NGBC (2D SNK fighter), and KoF XI (another 2D SNK fighter) to the queue.

Dec 20, 2007 at 7:43 PM Post #41 of 49
I always get in some old CS 1.6 with buddies.

Other than that though...

FFXII (PS1)
New Super Mario Bros. (DS)

I'm waiting on my damn 360 to get here so I can play the Orange Box.

I also just played Phantom Hourglass and it was amazing (I want a Wii to play Twilight Princess soooooooo much).

Dec 20, 2007 at 7:51 PM Post #42 of 49
Lots 'n lots of Team Fortress 2.

Dec 21, 2007 at 2:44 AM Post #44 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by kpeezy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
FFXII (PS1)

Had no idea it came out for PS1 too.
wink.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Strangelove /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Lots 'n lots of Team Fortress 2.

x2

Dec 21, 2007 at 4:43 AM Post #45 of 49
PS2 - Beyond Good and Evil, Fatal Frame 3
PSP - Syphon Filter: DM, Wipeout Pulse, Tales of Eternia
DS - Uh... nothing. I was playing Phantom Hourglass and Revenant Wings, but they ended up boring the hell outta me.
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back