What Are You Listening To Right Now?
Jan 4, 2015 at 11:30 PM Post #57,466 of 135,907

Vinyl, an underated album that tends to get overlooked 
biggrin.gif

Jan 5, 2015 at 12:02 AM Post #57,467 of 135,907

Steely Dan's 2006 Definitive Collection on SHM-CD (remastered by Joe Palmaccio); never heard these masters before and the sound is beautiful. Too bad they didn't remaster the whole catalog.

Jan 5, 2015 at 1:40 AM Post #57,469 of 135,907
Thanks to AGDQ 2015 I've been listening to Transistor OST by Darren Korb. Down with cancer!

Jazzy ambient tunes.

Jan 5, 2015 at 3:17 AM Post #57,470 of 135,907
Currently listening to the Grateful Dead - Workingman's Dead.

Next albums up in the playlist are:

and:

Jan 5, 2015 at 7:59 AM Post #57,474 of 135,907

Masakazu Sugimori / Naoto Tanaka / Noriyuki Iwadare - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Sound BOX

I got myself a pink (hell yes!) 3DS XL for Xmas, because I've been craving to get back into handheld games for the past six months by either getting a 3DS or a PS Vita. The first game I got was Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth, which has been incredible so far, absolutely amazing. The soundtrack is so phenomenal I will most definitely be ordering a copy in the near future, next month probably. I swear it must have one of the best battle musics I've heard (the P4 version), and the boss music which I only just heard for the first time is dope as well. Highly recommended to any fans of the franchise even if you have your reservations about this spin-off title like I had.

Upon powering up the 3DS for the first time and checking out the eStore, I noticed to my great pleasure that the original Ace Attorney trilogy had recently been released for the 3DS as a downloadable title with faithfully redrawn high-resolution backgrounds and character sprites as well as support for the stereoscopic 3D screen. The games look so nice now and thanks to the stereo imaging the characters feel separate from the backgrounds which really adds to the experience. The enhancements really give a breath of fresh air into these classics. I never expected to experience one of my favorite series like this.

I've been playing a bit of Ace Attorney between Persona Q for the past few days and that made me really want to dig up the soundtrack again because I have so precious memories with it.

Jan 5, 2015 at 9:38 AM Post #57,475 of 135,907

Users who are viewing this thread

Back