What Are You Listening To Right Now? [#3?]
Jul 23, 2005 at 4:12 PM Post #2,076 of 2,764
Quote:

Originally Posted by DLeeWebb
"Don't Have To Be Sad" - Yo La Tengo

Ya know, I love Yo La Tengo but never picked up Summer Sun. Have almost everything before it so just never felt a compulsion. Great band. "False Alarm" playing right now on my end. Sometimes, not often, you start a number and something miraculous happens, and then the scene is beautiful. Love those song comments on Electr-o-pura, even though some of them don't seem to fit the music
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 23, 2005 at 5:49 PM Post #2,077 of 2,764
Engineers -- Engineers

Jul 23, 2005 at 7:48 PM Post #2,078 of 2,764
Quote:

Originally Posted by Monkey Bones
Ya know, I love Yo La Tengo but never picked up Summer Sun. Have almost everything before it so just never felt a compulsion. Great band. "False Alarm" playing right now on my end. Sometimes, not often, you start a number and something miraculous happens, and then the scene is beautiful. Love those song comments on Electr-o-pura, even though some of them don't seem to fit the music
smily_headphones1.gif

I have most of their 90's to current stuff, but I don't have anything earlier than that. I love Yo La Tengo. "Summer Sun" is an excellent album you should check it out...
icon10.gif

PS. D Nice to hear from you again!

Jul 24, 2005 at 2:48 AM Post #2,085 of 2,764
Superchick - So Bright

My friend is a Christian youth leader and implored me to listen to a Superchick album. While not a believer, I must say that the world might be a better place if we conditioned youth with uplifting, enpowering music like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back