1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

What are you doing right now?

2 3
Next

Last
  1. Music Alchemist
    In an effort to bolster thread activity (since it has slowed after the site update), I submit to you the most generic topic imaginable:

What are you doing right now? (At this very moment.)

Ready? Go!

2. kman1211
    Watching the news on my computer as there is a tornado outbreak happening in my state and will hit my area in a couple hours.

3. CoconutMochi
    Studying, my pathology class is covering endocrine this week

diabetes this and diabetes that

4. TWerk
    Listening to music whilest browsing headfi...

Shocking aint it?

5. serman005
    Watching the talking heads on CNN wax Trumpian and surfing head-fi. Guess which one I am enjoying more???

6. Deftone
    Replying to this thread.

7. serman005
    Listening to the Warriors-Cavs pregame festivities.

8. paradoxper
    Music with Warriors-Cavs pregame muted.

9. Music Alchemist
    At the moment I'm watching anime while waiting for my brother to arrive so we can go out and do stuff. (Like get computer accessories and groceries.)

10. Argyris Contributor
    I'm listening to some of the cornucopia of 90s music I recently bought. Some of it really picked up some points years later, now that it's not being overplayed on the radio.

11. wink
    wasting time on Head-Fi while waiting for the vegetarian pizza to cook........

12. Argyris Contributor
    Now I'm savoring the memory of the bottle of Moxie I recently finished, as well as resisting the temptation to go open another bottle.

13. Intensecure
    Watching last weekends UFC, whilst skimming the threads, and listening to Paul Gilbert shredding in my IEMs. :)
    Lazy, post-workout slump.

14. Music Alchemist
    Yay! The thread is kicking off...somewhat.

Finally backing up my enormous digital music collection.

...This is gonna take a long time... Thousands of albums, and more importantly, most of it is currently on a 12 TB hard drive array that is partially malfunctioning and became a hundred times slower.

15. paradoxper
    Use SpinRite, MA.

2 3
Next

Last