What Are These Tips Called? They're Stock IE8 and I Would Like to Buy Some Similar
Jan 4, 2013 at 7:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

preda dater

New Head-Fier
Oct 31, 2011
I've lost a lot of these, they come off when I have the headphones hooked on my shirt and when I pull them out of my pocket. The other Sennheiser ones kept making the headphones fall out of my ear with very little movement. I can't buy these same ones from Sennheiser anymore, but I'm looking for similar ones, and knowing what this type is called would be very helpful. Thanks a lot, and happy new year!


Users who are viewing this thread