What are the games you are most looking forward to in the next console generation and why?
Jul 3, 2013 at 1:44 AM Post #6 of 21
Quote:
I can't remember what interview i watched but i'm pretty sure they said it was an Abstergo employee or somebody along those lines.

How can an employee take place of desmond? Does he\she also have the blood of the first civilizations? And how is he also related to desmond. Wow. I'll maybe buy a pre-order of the game, really excited for it.

Jul 3, 2013 at 11:21 AM Post #8 of 21
I'm more excited for the end of this console generation than anything: GTA 5, Beyond: Two Souls, Dark Souls 2. Watch Dogs definitely looks good. The Witcher 3 looks good, but I had a hard time really getting into the first two, probably because I wanted them to be Dark Souls and they weren't. 

Jul 3, 2013 at 3:38 PM Post #9 of 21
Quote:
I'm more excited for the end of this console generation than anything: GTA 5, Beyond: Two Souls, Dark Souls 2. Watch Dogs definitely looks good. The Witcher 3 looks good, but I had a hard time really getting into the first two, probably because I wanted them to be Dark Souls and they weren't. 

I agree completely! The witcher 3 should be very good it sounds kinda monster hunterish. Dark souls was one of my favorite games this generation and i hope dark souls 2 is even better!

Jul 3, 2013 at 6:43 PM Post #10 of 21
Probably the usual Big N exclusives...SSB4, The Wonderful 101, that Xenoblade multiplayer sequel, etc. Stuff that I can't already just play on my PC with better performance and control options.

I'd throw in Star Citizen, but that game doesn't neatly fit into console generations for obvious reasons.

Speaking of The Witcher 3, that reminds me...still need to finish the first game and start on the second already. Like all RPGs, I always wind up getting distracted by the sidequests. ALWAYS.

Jul 3, 2013 at 7:08 PM Post #11 of 21
Quote:
Probably the usual Big N exclusives...SSB4, The Wonderful 101, that Xenoblade multiplayer sequel, etc. Stuff that I can't already just play on my PC with better performance and control options.

I'd throw in Star Citizen, but that game doesn't neatly fit into console generations for obvious reasons.

Speaking of The Witcher 3, that reminds me...still need to finish the first game and start on the second already. Like all RPGs, I always wind up getting distracted by the sidequests. ALWAYS.

SSB4 and the Wonderful 101 are going to be amazing.  Yeah i have the same problems with RPGs especially ones on the console.  While we are talking about RPGs how do you feel about Elder Scrolls online?

Jul 3, 2013 at 10:24 PM Post #12 of 21
Quote:
SSB4 and the Wonderful 101 are going to be amazing.  Yeah i have the same problems with RPGs especially ones on the console.  While we are talking about RPGs how do you feel about Elder Scrolls online?

I haven't even really bothered looking into TESO. Still got lots of playtime left with the existing main series, even if I were to scratch off Arena and Daggerfall from the list.

My likely MMORPG fix in the future is going to be Star Citizen's persistent universe. If they run it right, there will be plenty of new things to discover out there, waiting for some explorer to find them, while combat won't just be all mashing hotkeys and clicking on things.

Jul 3, 2013 at 10:29 PM Post #13 of 21
Quote:

I haven't even really bothered looking into TESO. Still got lots of playtime left with the existing main series, even if I were to scratch off Arena and Daggerfall from the list.

My likely MMORPG fix in the future is going to be Star Citizen's persistent universe. If they run it right, there will be plenty of new things to discover out there, waiting for some explorer to find them, while combat won't just be all mashing hotkeys and clicking on things.

Yeah i doubt i every get TESO but i find it interesting.  I never really got into the whole mmo scene i'll just stick with solo campaigns and indy games.

Oct 27, 2013 at 4:29 AM Post #14 of 21
COD: Ghosts because I'm still addicted to playing COD despite so many years.
Kingdom Hearts 3, Metal Gear Solid 5, and Final Fantasy XV because next-gen Japanese RPGs know how to do it right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back