What are the best earphones for under £25?
May 31, 2013 at 7:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Alex12345

New Head-Fier
I love bass in songs but I listen to loads of types of music (except heavy metal and boy bands lol). I have looked at skull candy, jays a-jays, sony, panassonic, beats etc but are their any other good models/ brands? I don't usually listen to my music on full volume so volume does matter but its not a big point. I usually listen to my music on my iPod or Laptop.
Please be specific, give links if possible?
Thanks.

May 31, 2013 at 9:06 PM Post #3 of 9
Quote:
I love bass in songs but I listen to loads of types of music (except heavy metal and boy bands lol). I have looked at skull candy, jays a-jays, sony, panassonic, beats ect but are their any other good models/ brands?
Please be specific, give links if possible?
Thanks.

At the 50$ price range, you don't have too many choices. Vsonic VC02 is probably the best one.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vsonic-VC02-/321124610111?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item4ac484b03f

Jun 1, 2013 at 3:48 AM Post #4 of 9
Not heard any of them but soundmagic earphones are meant to be very good for the price and around the £35 mark, particularly online.  Have a look at the E10 or E30  on amazon uk and see if any take your liking :)  Failing that the venerable Sennheiser cx300 II's may be right up your street (plenty of bass) but make sure you buy from a vendor like amazon uk (ie not third party sellers) so you don't get fakes.  One last option is apple earpods which someone I had a pm about on here said had plenty of bass for him.

Should be able to find something from that lot!

Cheers

Jun 1, 2013 at 6:01 PM Post #6 of 9
Thanks for the replies. I have been looking into the Sennheiser CX175's and I like the style of them and the reviews I have read so far look pretty good do you think they are a good buy for £20/$30?

Jul 28, 2013 at 8:57 AM Post #8 of 9
Jul 28, 2013 at 9:59 AM Post #9 of 9
The one's I can personally recommend:
Monoprice 8320- Very neutral, good clarity
SHE3590- Warmer sound, decent bass
JVC FX40- V shaped, great bass, great clarity

Ones that are supposed to be good at the price point:
Both of the following got 10/10 value by joker
LG Quadbeat
Sony MH1C

Users who are viewing this thread

Back