We've now added Brise Audio to our collection! Handmade cables and more from Japan.
Mar 15, 2023 at 12:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

MusicTeck

Sponsor: MusicTeck
Welcoming the newest addition to our arsenal:

Brise Audio

Check out these 100% handmade proprietary cables and
portable amplifiers from Japan and learn more below!

>> Twister6 Brise Audio Impressions <<

---

Courtesy of @AnakChan on Head-Fi...

"Concept of Brise Audio

Brise Audio’s philosophy has strong foundations in shielding from external electromagnetic interferences. As such their range of products focuses primarily on the levels and layers of shielding either at certain portions of the cable or the whole cable itself. Listening to Brise Audio’s story I believe this foundation stems strongly from Watanabe-san’s history in internal cabling for PCs and speakers where proximity of components and other cables the demand for shielding is at its greatest.

Brise Audio also focuses on simplicity with the core wiring itself by using high quality copper (of unspecified rating, which they’ve politely declined to disclose as I believe it is a company secret) for audio signals such has cables for headphones, speakers, and interconnects. However Brise Audio does use high quality silver wiring digital AES, BNC, coax, etc cabling for minimising noise floor.

All cables made by Brise Audio are handmade in Japan. Even the shielding are proprietary to Brise Audio only. As the cables are handmade, Brise Audio produces approximately only 10 UPG001Ref cables or 20 UPG001Std cables per day."

Check out the rest of this comprehensive post here.

---

Brise Audio YATONO 8wire Ultimate earphone cable​

$2,499.00

YATONO 8wire-Ultimate earphone re-cable was developed as the highest sound quality model pursuing only sound quality.

BriseAudio have put all of their current know-how into this cable, and it is the highest sound quality cable in the history of BriseAudio, pursuing high sound quality to an excessive degree as an earphone re-cable.

>> Shop now <<

Brise Audio YATONO Ultimate earphone cable​

$1,679.00

The YATONO-Ultimate earphone re-cable is the first of the newly established Ultimate grade, BriseAudio's highest grade. It is a normal evolution of the previous YATONO and has reached a higher level.

All the know-how cultivated in the development of YATONO has been brushed up, and a new material BS sheet and a new type of CNT sheet (carbon nanotube) have been adopted.

Furthermore, a new high-quality plug and cable slider have been newly developed for the Ultimate grade.

It took a year and a half to develop the cable, and the BriseAudio ideal sound was achieved through repeated listening tests and improvements using our high-end portable amplifier TSURANAGI (we developed our own ideal amplifier as a high-end environment necessary for cable development) as a reference amp in the final sound quality determination. YATONO-Ultimate is a cable that shows its power the higher the potential of the playback environment.

>> Shop now <<

Brise Audio TSURANAGI Portable amplifier​

$2,699.00

The TSURANAGI portable amplifier was developed as an evaluation unit for the development of BriseAudio's high-end earphone cables and high-end portable line cables (mini-mini cables) in order to create an ideal portable audio environment. BriseAudio cables are used for internal wiring, and the electromagnetic wave absorbing shielding material and CNT (carbon nanotube) used in our high-end cables such as MURAKUMO and YATONO are installed on the board to further improve the sound quality.

>> Shop now <<

Brise Audio MURAKUMO 2​

$7,600.00

>> Pre-order <<

Last edited:
MusicTeck Stay updated on MusicTeck at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/MusicTeckStore https://www.musicteck.com/ info@musicteck.com
Mar 15, 2023 at 2:56 PM Post #2 of 22

Mar 17, 2023 at 4:34 PM Post #4 of 22
It is great to see that Brise Audio can successfully enter the US market. I got to know this brand through a Hong Kong agent many years ago. Many of their copper cables have left a deep impression on me, and the Tsuranagi, which was originally a self-developed test machine for the brand, has been put into production. I ordered them from Andrew without hesitation. Cheers!

Mar 17, 2023 at 8:05 PM Post #5 of 22
It is great to see that Brise Audio can successfully enter the US market. I got to know this brand through a Hong Kong agent many years ago. Many of their copper cables have left a deep impression on me, and the Tsuranagi, which was originally a self-developed test machine for the brand, has been put into production. I ordered them from Andrew without hesitation. Cheers!
..and a deep impression in your bank balance?
:astonished:
Seriously, where's the value proposal, justification in asking these sort of prices?
Please outline your cost/profit margins Brise Audio and be honest about it!
I'm not making a subjective, opinionated, unfounded objection here. I'm making a genuine moral stance agaisnt people fleecing other people out of serious amounts of money for what amounts to be nothing more than simple copper wire!
As a cable-maker who offers a genuine value proposition and doesn't charge 1000's, I object to this purely on moral grounds.
Come on! Wake up!

Mar 18, 2023 at 9:38 AM Post #6 of 22
Deleted.

It was an offended post....please report it so I can vanish from this thread

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2023 at 10:47 AM Post #7 of 22
Man too much B*%ching about the price. If you dont like the price, dont buy them….easy. Many people think these cables are worth the cost.

Mar 31, 2023 at 1:40 PM Post #11 of 22
Mar 31, 2023 at 3:10 PM Post #12 of 22
Mar 31, 2023 at 5:51 PM Post #13 of 22
I'd be really curious to find out exactly how many those 'Many people' you refer to actually are.
Can you name any of them?
I'm having a hard time finding the head-fi page for Chris Cable. I wanted to read the feedback from the multitude of fans that you MUST have from having such Superior ethics lol. I'm sure it's ridiculously bigger than the 41 Pages for Brise cables.

Mar 31, 2023 at 5:57 PM Post #14 of 22
Mar 31, 2023 at 6:12 PM Post #15 of 22

Ok. I'm filing you in the little drawer marked 'Brise No. 1 fanboy'.
Congrats.
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
LOL Funny thing is I have never even heard a Brise! Just saw the badgering about price and ethics. Ironically they dont even come close to some of the highest price cables!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back