Westone's customer service
Mar 29, 2006 at 2:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

R MaN

100+ Head-Fier
A while back, I purchased the Westone UM1's.... I pulled out one of the standard complys that came with these IEM's and they were defective.. I called Westone customer service and explained the problem to them the best I could...

They said they would send a pair od standard complys.... After a week, the mail came and there were 6 pair of standard size complys in the package.. Props, kudos to Westone one for the awesome customer service............. I just thought I would share my positive experience with you folks......

Mar 29, 2006 at 2:37 AM Post #2 of 5
Hey thats good to hear I have the um1's and the complys are my favorite tips even though I am using bi-flanges because I don't feel like spending that much money to by comply tips. Man I wish one of my tips would have come defective so I could get 5 extra pair free
etysmile.gif
. Oh well, guess I'll just suck it up and buy some more.

Mar 29, 2006 at 2:40 AM Post #3 of 5
Westone, UE, and Shure all have superb customer service; the cream of the IEM crop =P

Mar 29, 2006 at 6:04 AM Post #4 of 5
Westone has the best customer service I've ever seen. They routinely go above and beyond the call of duty to help us schmucks out. I've read that Shure, Etymotic Research and UE does pretty much the same. I do think that every premium product manufacturer needs to have this kind of customer support, but it's unfortunately not always the case.

P.S. In case if you're wondering if anything we say or do gets back to Westone: Westone is listening!

Mar 29, 2006 at 6:21 AM Post #5 of 5
I concur that Westone is great on customer service. When I got my UM56s in, I spent maybe 40 minutes on the phone with a representative trying to figure out how to put them in (yes I know I am an idiot, and the audiologist was SUPPOSED to show how to do this...). I've sent them a couple of emails as well, and received a quick, friendly, and detailed response everytime.

Then again, I hear great things about the customer service of UE (granted some degree of spottiness since the Super-fis came out), Shure, and Etymotic on this forum as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by catscratch
P.S. In case if you're wondering if anything we say or do gets back to Westone: Westone is listening!

Besides that thread, there was another one concerning what people would change about the UM2s. That was noted by Westone as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back