1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Westone w80 still under waranty 750$

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by zidius, Jul 23, 2017.
Trader History (4)
  1. zidius
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    selling w80 in like new condition, comes with everything MINUS Alo ref 8 cable . have more than 1 years warranty left, i have regular alo ref 8 cable ( same spec as westone ones just different color)for more

Without alo cable750$
    With cable900$
    Will not sell the cable seperately
    price is firm
    NOT include paypal fee , i am ok with ff option . Will only ship to confirmed pp address
    can give you reverb and AGF forum references ( i have done a LOT of 2k$++ transaction )

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  2. bvng3540
    Any pictures?

3. MadJukes
    Sent a PM

4. chef8489
    Westone warranty only applies to original purchaser just for reference.

5. zidius
    Based on westone thread, Westone manager state that they will honor 2 years warranty as long as the iem was purchased from auth dealer, can't remember the exact post tho

6. chef8489
    Going of extensive relationships with them they dont, but if you can get them to honor it then good for you. I have been using Westone products and Ultimate ears products since the mid 90s when Jerry Harvey had Westone make the Ultimate ears products. I would make sure I have a copy of that when trying to get serviced.

7. zidius
    Bump for the new price

8. jb_alphamale
    Are these still for sale?