Westone W60 Impressions Thread
May 7, 2015 at 12:11 PM Post #692 of 1,957
Amazon uk did have it in for £599 a while back, and amp3 state they will have it in at that price at the end of the month.  £599=$911, so for once we europeans get a better deal!  If you can't wait Thomann.de have them in for £780.

May 7, 2015 at 4:21 PM Post #698 of 1,957
Does anyone notice that their orange case that comes with W60 is slightly different then past models?

The hinge on mine seems to be looser so it opens and closes much much easier then my old one. Almost too easy.

When opened the top cover falls back very easily too whereas my old one bends back slowly.

May 7, 2015 at 5:11 PM Post #699 of 1,957
  Does anyone notice that their orange case that comes with W60 is slightly different then past models?

The hinge on mine seems to be looser so it opens and closes much much easier then my old one. Almost too easy.

When opened the top cover falls back very easily too whereas my old one bends back slowly.

Yep, I recently got the UmPro50 and the case is exactly as you state.  The flap is way too loose.  Its not a tight seal at all.

May 7, 2015 at 5:50 PM Post #701 of 1,957

I think I like it better - what do you think?

What about your W60 case?

I like it now but it's prone to accidents.  It should not be that easy to open up.

I do not have W60s.....  yet. 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back