Westone Tour and Colorado Meet, August 7th 2011.
Jul 17, 2011 at 6:14 PM Post #31 of 74

Quote:
Not entirely sure I'll be able to do a sunday, pretty much ANY other day would have been better..
hmm I'll see if I can make some alternative arrangements for childcare that day

Sorry about that.  None of the Saturdays (the 6th, 13th, or 20th) worked, so we went for a Sunday.  I hope you can make it.

Jul 18, 2011 at 10:38 PM Post #32 of 74
I know that the address is not posted yet but will it be at Westone Laboratories Inc. at 2235 Executive Circle, Colorado Springs, CO? The only reason I ask is because I plan on taking the bus (well, more than one bus)

Jul 19, 2011 at 3:33 AM Post #33 of 74

Quote:
Not entirely sure I'll be able to do a sunday, pretty much ANY other day would have been better..
hmm I'll see if I can make some alternative arrangements for childcare that day

Bring your child with you!  No matter how small.

Jul 19, 2011 at 3:35 AM Post #34 of 74

Quote:
Bring your child with you!  No matter how small.

I'll bring my child, too.
wink.gif

Jul 19, 2011 at 12:18 PM Post #35 of 74

Quote:
I know that the address is not posted yet but will it be at Westone Laboratories Inc. at 2235 Executive Circle, Colorado Springs, CO? The only reason I ask is because I plan on taking the bus (well, more than one bus)

That's probably correct.  I'll confirm with Rachelle and then get it updated in the first post.

Jul 20, 2011 at 2:48 PM Post #36 of 74
Just saw this thread, I plan to be there.  I might bring a friend or two, I'll let you know.

I live here in Colorado Springs and depending on my "honey-do" list I might be up for dinner or drinks afterwards.

Brian

Jul 21, 2011 at 1:57 AM Post #39 of 74
You don't need any gear to come along for the fun.  If you have certain music you want to use to demo gear then bring a CD or thumb drive with music, or an iPod or phone with music, etc...

Jul 23, 2011 at 12:41 PM Post #40 of 74

Quote:

2235 Executive Circle is the correct address.  I'll post directions in the first post by tomorrow.  I'll also try to go through this thread and come up with an attendee list.

Two weeks from tomorrow.
L3000.gif

Jul 25, 2011 at 2:20 AM Post #42 of 74

Quote:

I didn't see you post, so you were one of 13 PM I sent to previous years attendees.  Sorry.

Jul 25, 2011 at 1:03 PM Post #43 of 74

Quote:
I didn't see you post, so you were one of 13 PM I sent to previous years attendees.  Sorry.

Ha, and I just PM'd you back, before reading the new posts in this thread
rolleyes.gif

Jul 25, 2011 at 1:39 PM Post #44 of 74
This sounds fun, I'll have to swing by.  I get back from dirka dirka camp the day before, so I doubt I'll be there all day, but I'll do my best to swing by and say hello to all my headphone peeps.

Jul 27, 2011 at 9:32 PM Post #45 of 74

Quote:
This sounds fun, I'll have to swing by.  I get back from dirka dirka camp the day before, so I doubt I'll be there all day, but I'll do my best to swing by and say hello to all my headphone peeps.

Hey there Sherwood.  That will be way cool if you can make it out. 
happy_face1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back