Westone 3 - You asked for it, we listened !
Mar 11, 2008 at 3:05 PM Post #1,968 of 2,524
I caved. Just bought the TF10 and loving it everyday with my Pico. Oh Westone, I wished you had my business...

Mar 11, 2008 at 4:05 PM Post #1,969 of 2,524
197 pages, were getting close to 200, whats the thread size limit on this forum ?

anyways, jokes aside, the first quarter of 2008 is past its midpoint, and theres 7 weeks left till westone miss the Q1 2008 target,

anyone here a betting man ??

Mar 11, 2008 at 4:34 PM Post #1,970 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aevum /img/forum/go_quote.gif
197 pages, were getting close to 200, whats the thread size limit on this forum ?

User preferences -> 20 posts a page
tongue.gif

Mar 11, 2008 at 9:47 PM Post #1,971 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by nickknutson /img/forum/go_quote.gif
14 months and still nothing? WOW!
I haven't been on HF very much lately, I figured these would have been released 6 months ago...I cancelled my preorder in July.

My sympathies go out to those who have paid and are still waiting...do people pay upfront? Or was that only the Diablo fiasco? LOL!

The orders are charged on the day the item ships (except for customers that initiated payment via PayPal -- but we can refund it in 5 minutes after the cancellation request).

This situation is bad for everybody...

Mar 12, 2008 at 1:17 AM Post #1,972 of 2,524
I wonder if there is any estimate of how much Westone stands to lose from this fiasco? Presumably a lot of potential customers have been alienated. Presumably they think they will somehow get them back?

Andrew

Mar 12, 2008 at 1:57 AM Post #1,973 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewF /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wonder if there is any estimate of how much Westone stands to lose from this fiasco? Presumably a lot of potential customers have been alienated. Presumably they think they will somehow get them back?

Andrew

@Head-fi... maybe. FOTM changes a lot of people's minds. Thats where the for sale forums come in.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 12, 2008 at 8:00 PM Post #1,974 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flavio T /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The orders are charged on the day the item ships (except for customers that initiated payment via PayPal -- but we can refund it in 5 minutes after the cancellation request).

This situation is bad for everybody...

I also ordered the westone3 on earphonesolutions.com last month.
I just wonder if it can be out on time(in this month).
If not, i'd like to cancel it at the beginning of april.

Just because it makes me feel that i'm being fooled by westone.

Mar 12, 2008 at 10:52 PM Post #1,975 of 2,524
521ztz,

We know how you feel and we apologize for that. Please rest assured that we can cancel your pre-order in a heart-beat.

Had we known this would have happened we would have never opened pre-orders. We were also "pressured" in doing so back then because some other dealers were also offering the Westone 3 very early in the game (more than a year ago).

We appreciate all our customers' support and we are deeply sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. We have made several special offers available for our customers with pre-orders to get similar products at a much lower cost instead.

Mar 13, 2008 at 12:13 AM Post #1,976 of 2,524
Flavio T its good to hear that you guys are showing concern for this situation even though it is out of your hands and you are supporting your customers.

I've been really impressed with your customer service, if I were to decide again to buy these things in the future I'm sure I'd do it from EarphoneSolutions.com, you guys are located in FL as well
tongue.gif

Mar 13, 2008 at 2:30 AM Post #1,978 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrdeadfolx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sure would be cool if powderhound made a post, just for the sake of good faith to keep us posted.

I had my original thoughts of midsummer 2008, but I really am starting to wonder if they didn't just crap-can it. Its odd about all the hype and manufacture support and then a dead line so suddenly. Its like they just stopped trying to care.
confused.gif

Mar 13, 2008 at 5:38 PM Post #1,980 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flavio T /img/forum/go_quote.gif
521ztz,We appreciate all our customers' support and we are deeply sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. We have made several special offers available for our customers with pre-orders to get similar products at a much lower cost instead.

That doesn't inspire a lot of confidence with regards to an impending Westone 3 release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back