Westone 3 is here at Earphone Solutions!
Nov 19, 2008 at 5:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 25

Flavio T

Member of the Trade: EarphoneSolutions.com
[size=xx-large]After almost 2 years, the wait is OVER!
[/size]

[size=large]The Westone 3 will be launched and shipped from our warehouse in Florida on November 28, 2008 (yep! Friday of next week!)[/size]

[size=medium]The Westone 3 will arrive here in our Florida warehouse next Wednesday but all shipments will take place on Friday, November 28.
[/size]

[size=medium]Pre-orders will need to update their credit card expiration dates. You can do that via email. Please don't call us until next Monday because we are all at Westone until Friday! The best thing to do is send us an email.

NEW ORDERS can be placed on November 28 and they will be shipped on the SAME DAY as we have allocated a large quantity of Westone 3 coming to us!

We expect to be sold out in the first 3-4 days so make sure you place your order on November 28.

The second batch of shipments will take place a week to 10 days later.

Discounts and coupons will not be allowed for the W3 and beware of "too good to be true" deals on eBay and such, as we know that many unauthorized resellers advertising the Westone 3 for purchase will not receive inventory (not to mention warranty).
[/size]

Nov 23, 2008 at 9:50 PM Post #2 of 25
[size=medium]Just posted: New Westone 3 Review[/size]
ksc75smile.gif

Nov 28, 2008 at 7:51 AM Post #6 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by milkpowder /img/forum/go_quote.gif
About time...

Simply can't agree more!
It was supposed to be here May 2007, and now its November 2008.

They look nice though, so we will see...

Nov 28, 2008 at 7:53 PM Post #7 of 25
Mine went out today.. should be interesting to test them against the IEMS I bought waiting for them!

ER-4P/S
Klipsch X10's

Im most curious to see how they sound against my newley replaced E530s for progressive rock. I paid $325.00 two years ago and they are still the benchmark for me in overall quality and comfort.

With the EBay and Live discounts I paid $259.00 for the new 3's so thanks to those that shared that info.

Nov 29, 2008 at 9:23 PM Post #10 of 25
I just bought the Westone 3 from EarphoneSolutions on ebay and got 40% off!!!!!!!!
I used the 30% cash back + 10% paypal promo code.
The greatest deal I made my entire life!

Dec 1, 2008 at 6:42 PM Post #12 of 25
Flavio,

bigsmile_face.gif
A word of thanks and recognition for a brilliant job shipping the new W3s to me in the UK !
bigsmile_face.gif

Ordered Friday mid-morning; arrived in the UK Saturday evening; in my hand Monday 09:00 !

Excellent comms, excellent customer service !

The W3 is also quite superb
icon10.gif

Best regards,

Kevin

Dec 2, 2008 at 12:48 AM Post #14 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by tldoxmf87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just bought the Westone 3 from EarphoneSolutions on ebay and got 40% off!!!!!!!!
I used the 30% cash back + 10% paypal promo code.
The greatest deal I made my entire life!

lucky, earphonesolutions should be nice to aussies, provide us a coupon :p
wink.gif

Dec 2, 2008 at 2:04 AM Post #15 of 25
Received mine today and ran quick tests. Where E500 sounded either sibilant or with reduced bass (depending on tips/isolation level), W3 sounds crystal clear (no sibilance, great bass). Perfect universal IEMs thus far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back