Westone 3 and amp?which?
Feb 18, 2009 at 12:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 75

Tidus

100+ Head-Fier
HI Guys and girls
smily_headphones1.gif
)im looking for an mobile amp form my W3?i found this one: HeadRoom Total BitHead?. Any others option?...but i want the best one that ill be able to get max from w3
smily_headphones1.gif
)thanx

Feb 18, 2009 at 1:04 PM Post #3 of 75
I think there's already a thread about which amps + W3. Unfortunately, the 'search' feature keeps timing out on me at the moment, or else I would have looked it up for you. Try putting 'Which amp with W3' or something similar in the search box when it's functioning properly, I'm sure I saw another thread about this, and you might find some more helpful info there.

Feb 18, 2009 at 1:51 PM Post #4 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by Turko /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I m using RSA Mustang P 51 with w3 w/custom UM 56 and I really like this combo...

x2

Feb 18, 2009 at 2:09 PM Post #5 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by Turko /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I m using RSA Mustang P 51 with w3 w/custom UM 56 and I really like this combo...

X2, this combo sound really good. The Mustang needs at least 50 hours of burn in before it sound good.

Feb 20, 2009 at 8:02 AM Post #6 of 75
HI thanx for reply...i wrote mail to the RSA..and he recommended the Predator DAC and amp
smily_headphones1.gif
)

its the Best amp?

Feb 20, 2009 at 1:55 PM Post #8 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tidus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
HI thanx for reply...i wrote mail to the RSA..and he recommended the Predator DAC and amp
smily_headphones1.gif
)

its the Best amp?

Do you need a DAC? The Mustang is better for value wise if you don't need a DAC. Take a look at the HeadAmp Pico if you need a DAC.

Feb 22, 2009 at 4:44 PM Post #9 of 75
I listen to progressive rock...and the reason that i bought Westone 3 is taht they are balanced for prog music...i want listen to all instruments seperatly
smily_headphones1.gif
)westone 3 offer me that i want but i want to pump it up
smily_headphones1.gif
)i want space in my listening...

Feb 22, 2009 at 4:47 PM Post #10 of 75
yes ...my computer need it
smily_headphones1.gif
)but main priority is the portable combo...i travel a lot of...Tha predator win...but i will see
smily_headphones1.gif
)i want the best that i ask here that maybe exist another amp....

Feb 23, 2009 at 10:20 AM Post #13 of 75
wait it out! the wait time has come down a lot since it started, i would head over to the thread right now and put my name down if i were you :)

that said, i think ray's customer service is immaculate and if you don't want to wait then the predator will serve you nicely. it's amp section is awesome, and the bass hits so low and so hard its almost surreal for a portable amp.

Feb 23, 2009 at 2:15 PM Post #15 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tidus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hmm some people prefer Predator
smily_headphones1.gif
)it will be hard...but on offical website the Pico is out of stock
frown.gif
((((((

There are couple for sale in the sale forums, it is cheaper and you don't have to wait for it to burn in. The Pico hold it's value, so you can most likely sell it back without losing too much if you don't like it. Chances are you will keep it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back