Westbone UM PRO 10 sound upgrade
Apr 29, 2015 at 5:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

ElephantAudio

New Head-Fier
I own a pair of UM PRO 10, with foam tips, I love the sound, the over the ear aspect and don't think an IEM with changing cables would do a significant difference! Would it be worth upgrading to double driver UM PRO 20 for the price, would there be a significant sound change? Or should I look elsewhere for sound upgrade?

Jul 22, 2015 at 1:51 PM Post #3 of 5
Why not give Chinese earphones a shot? I own both Ostry KC06A and Havi B3 pro 1's and I alternate between the 2 of them through my day.
For less than 1/2 the price of the UM20's both are really value earphones and I'm sure if you don't like them they make great gifts for friends and family :)

Jul 22, 2015 at 3:55 PM Post #4 of 5
I haven't heard the UM Pro 10's, but as one of the seemingly very, very few (ex)-owners of the UM Pro 20's, I can probably answer questions about how the 20s sound. Westone recommends the 20s for "drummers", and in practice, the BA for the bass frequencies makes the sound overall pretty dark, but it retains clarity in the treble. Compared to the single driver BA IEMs I've used before, the 20s strains a lot less with noisy songs and high notes.

With that said, though, a lot of people like the Pro 30s, so...more opinions are probably useful for you. Hope it helped.

Jul 22, 2015 at 4:02 PM Post #5 of 5
Give the Fidue A73 a look see :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back