Since my wife gave me a new Weller WESD51 soldering station for my birthday (I sooo love my wife), I have a few irons too many. For sale is a great iron for a beginning DIY set up. In the package is:
- Weller WP35 soldering iron (35 watts)
- Weller iron stand
- 10 iron tips
The iron was used only for higher temperature soldering and has about 2 hours of use on it. The stand definitely shows it's age but is perfectly functional. Eight of the 10 tips are brand new and still in their sealed package. They are as follows:
- ST1: 0.06" x 1.6mm screwdriver tip (3 of these)
- ST2: 0.09" x 2.38mm scewdriver tip (1 of these)
- ST5: 0.03" x 0.79mm single flat tip (2 of these)
- ST6: 0.03" x 0.79mm screwdriver tip (2 of these)
I cannot recall what the other two tips are, but they will be included.
The iron retails for around $50 new, the stand for $20, and each tip for $5. I am asking for $70 for the whole package.