Welcome to the SchiitShow!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2015 at 5:38 PM Post #378 of 475
26 pages on this thread and the show is tomorrow??  OK, well here's hoping there is a NEW thread about the show when it actually happens...

Aug 14, 2015 at 5:55 PM Post #379 of 475
MISSION SCHIITPOSSIBLE:

Hello Head-fi'ers lucky enough to be actually attending the schiitshow tomorrow.
Your mission.
Should you choose to accept it.
Is to tear yourself away from the shinny schitt goodness juuuust long enough to drop by this thread and give we fans a quick update and overview of the new gear as soon as you can.
If you are captured during said transmission we will disavow all knowledge of the mission.
Until we receive your transmission,  we'll be hitting F5 repeatedly all morning.
Good luck and good tunes.

This posting will self destruct in

{BOOOOOOM!}

Peace .n. Livin in Stereo, 

3ToF

Aug 14, 2015 at 9:33 PM Post #382 of 475

I bring my Fiio X5, which has coax out, line out and headphone out.  This lets me use it to test DAC's, Amps, and headphones with my own music.  I also always bring my portable du jour so I have something I'm familiar with to test out new gear.  The fewer variables you have, the easier it is to suss out the sound of whatever device you're trying to test. 

While I fully plan on listening to everything I can in many combinations, it's always good to have that familiar baseline.

That said, since this is a one-manufacturer show (or two now I guess), I don't know if they'd be keen to have people bringing their own portable DACs and Amps. 

Thank you!
I will bring my set up just in case haha

Aug 14, 2015 at 11:16 PM Post #385 of 475
and stuff 
L3000.gif

Aug 14, 2015 at 11:27 PM Post #386 of 475
A Triple Launch from Schiit,

Must be sumpum they already know like the back of their hands and it's gotta be small ( this is only a 10,000 sq.ft. outfit ) .

Personally, I ain't  hoping for nuthin, less'in it's a better Asgard2 ( I can't see how that's possible ).

I wonder if they're gonna have pretty girls and an open Bar? , maybe some gooey Pizza and a Pair of Giant Loudspeakers, hmm.  

Anyway, I wish em well.

Smack-dab in the Middle of LA, anyone in the area should be able to get there in less than a couple of hours ( it's Saturday, isn't it? ) .

Stiff competition from Portugal though, the Govt. over there just made all their Illegal Drugs Legal, they're gettin one hell of a Tourist bump for their Economy. ( Greece should consider something like this), just sayin. 

Good Luck to Schiit 

from

Tony in Michigan

Aug 15, 2015 at 12:29 AM Post #389 of 475
A Triple Launch from Schiit,

Must be sumpum they already know like the back of their hands and it's gotta be small ( this is only a 10,000 sq.ft. outfit ) .

Personally, I ain't  hoping for nuthin, less'in it's a better Asgard2 ( I can't see how that's possible ).

I wonder if they're gonna have pretty girls and an open Bar? , maybe some gooey Pizza and a Pair of Giant Loudspeakers, hmm.  

Anyway, I wish em well.

Smack-dab in the Middle of LA, anyone in the area should be able to get there in less than a couple of hours ( it's Saturday, isn't it? ) .

Stiff competition from Portugal though, the Govt. over there just made all their Illegal Drugs Legal, they're gettin one hell of a Tourist bump for their Economy. ( Greece should consider something like this), just sayin. 

Good Luck to Schiit 

from

Tony in Michigan

Your writing about an event in Portugal that happened in 2001 not yesterday?

Don't know what your saying about government making all drugs legal, they have all been legal there for the last 14 years?

Aug 15, 2015 at 2:38 AM Post #390 of 475
Ethers C and Mjolnir 2.

2 more to go...

@warrenpchi - 2 more left. Spit it out! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back