Welcome calcetin, member 10,000
Feb 23, 2004 at 6:19 AM Post #2 of 44
calcetin, you will ***sniff sniff*** always be ***sniff sniff*** special to all of us ***sniff sniff*** headphone nuts!
biggrin.gif

Feb 23, 2004 at 6:20 AM Post #3 of 44
Jude has a Wedgie-Fi waiting for you that he's been wearing the last couple of months, should just be getting broken in! PM him about it!
evil_smiley.gif

Feb 23, 2004 at 6:21 AM Post #4 of 44
Quote:

Originally posted by Wmcmanus
calcetin, you will ***sniff sniff*** always be ***sniff sniff*** special to all of us ***sniff sniff*** headphone nuts!
biggrin.gif

Wayne *** sniff sniff*** you make me ***snif snif*** LMAO between my tears
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Calcetin bienvenido! Que pena tu billetera!

Feb 23, 2004 at 7:09 AM Post #6 of 44
Quote:

Originally posted by gpalmer
Jude has a Wedgie-Fi waiting for you that he's been wearing the last couple of months, should just be getting broken in! PM him about it!
evil_smiley.gif

Yup, garaunteed to bring you hours of listening extasy.

Feb 23, 2004 at 7:36 AM Post #8 of 44
Just think how much wallet-emptying you have to do to catch up with the other 9,999 of us!
evil_smiley.gif

Feb 23, 2004 at 10:07 AM Post #9 of 44
I really hope he's not one of these guys that registers at forums but never comes back. That would be a real tragedy.

Then again, on the off-chance that he's a total weirdo (e.g. MERTON-esque), we might be wishing that he never registered at all.
wink.gif

D.

Feb 23, 2004 at 1:02 PM Post #11 of 44
Quote:

Originally posted by bangraman
Or he might have read this thread and run away from the board thinking that you guys were a total bunch of weirdoes of course
evil_smiley.gif

but we ARE a bunch of weirdos!
tongue.gif

Feb 23, 2004 at 4:45 PM Post #13 of 44
Quote:

Originally posted by bangraman
*I* (snooty stance) make a distinction between weirdoes (Head-Fi regular members in general) and total weirdoes.

As a nod to Tyll and Headroom, I think we should go the other way -- that "total" weirdos should be Head-Fi members (because we have upgraded components).
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 23, 2004 at 5:12 PM Post #14 of 44
Where is this "calcetin"? He should at least stop in this forum and say hi.

I would like to propose that he get a custom title right out of the gate. Something like "member #10,000" or "10 grand member".

Feb 23, 2004 at 6:30 PM Post #15 of 44
Quote:

Originally posted by Demolition
I really hope he's not one of these guys that registers at forums but never comes back. That would be a real tragedy.

This is probably the case. There seems to be a lot of those folks registered here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back