Welcome Back to Head-Fi.org. I'm Sorry About the Extended Outage
Nov 26, 2007 at 3:34 AM Post #271 of 353
Thanks for your countless hours and determination to preserve a major resource for us Head Fi junkies....

Nov 26, 2007 at 3:45 AM Post #272 of 353
Thanks Jude! Great to click the head-fi link for the thousanth time in the last couple of weeks and find that its back
biggrin.gif

On the other hand, my bank account was looking pretty good for a while there...
tongue.gif

Nov 26, 2007 at 4:06 AM Post #275 of 353
[size=xx-large]Thank You Jude![/size]

Nov 26, 2007 at 4:21 AM Post #277 of 353
Thanks a million for all the hard work Jude (and everyone else)!!!
basshead.gif

Nov 26, 2007 at 5:06 AM Post #281 of 353
to Jude and all the other people who worked with him: a big thanks from me and all my friends in Head-Fi! Cheers to your expertise and dedication to put up this site back again!
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 26, 2007 at 5:14 AM Post #282 of 353
Quote:

Originally Posted by amphead /img/forum/go_quote.gif
[size=xx-large]Thank You Jude![/size]

The biggest thanks should be for heyimallan. I'm not kidding when I say that what we were able to recover was almost entirely thanks to him. He also brought in the guidance of a known expert in what we were dealing with specifically, and then took the bull by the horns, and worked tirelessly, to bring as much of it back as he could.

heyimallan worked some magic, folks, and I'll be forever grateful for the time he dedicated to it.

Nov 26, 2007 at 5:15 AM Post #283 of 353
Very nice work on getting it back up.

To the Mods: Not sure if anyone else has reported this, but there may be some issues with the e-mail system. I checked my profile and I still have E-Mail notification of PMs enabled, but I got no e-mail about a PM I received 4 hours ago. Might be a fluke, might be old clutter (I changed my e-mail address to see if that fixes it), but I figured I'd mention it.

Nov 26, 2007 at 5:39 AM Post #284 of 353
I thought this thread has become quite relevant, considering what we went through. Feel the love again! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back