Weekly Scam or not? Thread
Feb 18, 2006 at 10:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

skyline889

Headphoneus Supremus
Ok so it's time for the weekly scam or not ebay auction. I search the Sennheiser auctions everynight, I know I need more of a life, and here is what I found. Scam or not? Post your replies
orphsmile.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sennheiser-HD-60...QQcmdZViewItem

Feb 18, 2006 at 1:36 PM Post #3 of 9
I wouldn't take a chance on a 0 rated seller, but that is a nice price if you are willing.

Feb 18, 2006 at 2:04 PM Post #4 of 9
I'm with the rest. No rating as a seller OR a buyer? Sorry, that's a pass. Might be perfectly legit, but unless you can affor to lose two bills, it's not worth the risk.
basshead.gif

Feb 18, 2006 at 2:12 PM Post #5 of 9
Is it just me or do a couple of those pictures look like they were taken from Senn.'s stock photos.?

Here's an idea, have him take pictures with the head phones on. In the background or foreground, have that days newspaper's front page included with the date visible. Call it "proof of headphone" pic.....
orphsmile.gif

Feb 18, 2006 at 2:58 PM Post #6 of 9
Scam or not, given the price that he's selling at, I'd just buy from TTVJ or such as it's not really saving that much money.

Feb 18, 2006 at 3:34 PM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by PFKMan23
Scam or not, given the price that he's selling at, I'd just buy from TTVJ or such as it's not really saving that much money.

Well, I'm not so sure about that. Todd's best price is till significantly more than the auction. But you *are* getting brand new and peace of mind, something to definitely consider.

Feb 18, 2006 at 3:47 PM Post #8 of 9
I believe Headroom is running a non-advertised special of $229.99 for the HD600's. That is why they have been showing as back-ordered lately. For the few dollars more, you get brand-new 'phones, with warranty, from a reputable source, that supports this group !!
580smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back