Weekly Headphone and Accessory Deals via Sonic Electronix
Apr 28, 2015 at 2:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

SonicElectronix

Sponsor: SonicElectronix
Every week the plan is to post a few great deals that we want to offer to the head-fi community. Most of the deals will be accessible via a coupon code. To redeem coupon code visit www.sonicelectronix.com and use the code at checkout. However some discounts you'll need to PM me directly for. 

Happening right now through Sunday, get the HiFiman HE 400i for $399 with 3 year warranty plus 180 day exchange policy.

Click here to take advantage of this limited time offer.

May 1, 2015 at 5:07 AM Post #3 of 11
Your site seems to have quite a lot of problems. If I click on add to cart, nothing happens. If I click on the top bar menu, I get a drop down, but clicking on any drop-down item, nothing happens. The side menu works: I can browse to products.

I am using Linux Mint 17.1, Firefox 37.0.3, Java V8 update 45.

Whilst it can't be ruled out that something is wrong with my system, it is fairly newly-installed (I haven't even had time to mess it up yet :wink: ) so I don't think it is.

May 1, 2015 at 1:43 PM Post #4 of 11
That's what you get for going with Linux, both actions work fine in Chrome V42 on Windows 8.1 :)

May 1, 2015 at 10:46 PM Post #6 of 11
  That's what you get for going with Linux, both actions work fine in Chrome V42 on Windows 8.1 :)

Firefox 37 as well!
EyuiOL-8ff.jpg

May 2, 2015 at 2:24 PM Post #9 of 11
Everything works fine on my laptop running Maya Mint 17.1 Cinnamon...

May 3, 2015 at 8:57 AM Post #10 of 11
...Mine's MATE!

I just love the combination of MATE (user interface as it should be) with the fine tunability of Compiz, but hey, I guess we stray!

Quote:
  Thanks for the feedback. I've sent the issue over to IT. 

Thank you for your quick response, backed up by PM.

I have no broadband connection at all at the moment, and an issue going on with the telecom/ISP. Their last fix attempt cut the whole line, so I don't even have a landline phone! This is not, therefore the time for testing. I will try to get back to it.

All I can say is that www developers, especially for a commercial site, should stick to code that just works and then test everything. And then ask an idiot to test it: they find the problems that developers don't even think of!

But hey, he have a mix: people it works fine in FF, people it doesn't. So could be me,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back