We rewrote ourwesite for you...yo.
Aug 3, 2007 at 12:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Tyll Hertsens

Garmentus Vulgaris & Headphoneus Supremus
Member of the Trade: Innerfidelity
Been so busy with Jamey's departure at the moment that I haven't been able to get to your comments, so I decided to rewrite the website for you as a peace offering as I get around to answering your posts here.

Our new HeadRoom Represts Wizzeb, Yo.

"Course, I bet you guys have already been talking about Gizoogle already in the members lounge. Oh well, still funny as Hizzell.

Aug 3, 2007 at 2:11 AM Post #3 of 8
Is it sad that I already ran Gizoogle on your website before this topic?
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Aug 3, 2007 at 2:16 AM Post #4 of 8
did not know about Gizoogle. Thanks for passing along- it is funny reading the site in this "translation". Also sorry to hear about Jamey moving on. He was great to talk to and buy products from.

Aug 3, 2007 at 2:18 AM Post #5 of 8
Haha. This is great. Never seen gizoogle before.

Aug 3, 2007 at 5:26 AM Post #6 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by goldenratiophi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is it sad that I already ran Gizoogle on your website before this topic?
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Dude, I feel your pain. I knew a couple of you nutcases probably have already done it and I was old news. STILL, funny as Hizzel!

Aug 3, 2007 at 5:28 AM Post #7 of 8
Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!

The White House represents!

"President George W. Bush addresses tha press in tha Rizzle Garden afta ballin' wit his Cabinet Thursday, Aug paper'd up. 2, 2007 . Yippie yo, you can't see my flow. "One . Yippie yo, you can't see my flow. of tha pimpin' we discussed was tha terrible situation there in Minneapolis," said President Bush upside yo head. "We upside yo head. rapped `bout tha fizzay that tha bridge collapsed"

Aug 3, 2007 at 7:04 AM Post #8 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyll Hertsens /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!

The White House represents!

"President George W. Bush addresses tha press in tha Rizzle Garden afta ballin' wit his Cabinet Thursday, Aug paper'd up. 2, 2007 . Yippie yo, you can't see my flow. "One . Yippie yo, you can't see my flow. of tha pimpin' we discussed was tha terrible situation there in Minneapolis," said President Bush upside yo head. "We upside yo head. rapped `bout tha fizzay that tha bridge collapsed"

Dear, me. Clearly a classic case of CEO-with-jetlag-hopped-up-on-a-Starbucks-triple-shot syndrome...

Nurse, Sominex! Stat!

tongue.gif
I kid, I kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back