We have a breakthrough at Best Buy!
Jan 30, 2012 at 9:54 PM Post #108 of 151
As an employee at Best Buy... I must say you do get a pretty darn good discount on some of the home audio equipment, and of course.... the headphones
wink.gif

Jan 30, 2012 at 9:55 PM Post #109 of 151

Quote:
holy crap... they have a pair of HD800's on display...I'm surprised they aren't worried it's going to get jacked

they arnt the beats...no one cares.

Jan 31, 2012 at 7:34 PM Post #112 of 151
really. the ones in my area weren't that smart. as audiophiles we should be able to get an advantage

But would we be able to bite our tounges and push whatever headphones they want you to? My brother had a friend who got fired because he told people that monster cables were on par with coat hangers and they could get better prices on amazon. I guess BB doesn't like truthful employees.

Jan 31, 2012 at 7:41 PM Post #113 of 151

Quote:
But would we be able to bite our tounges and push whatever headphones they want you to? My brother had a friend who got fired because he told people that monster cables were on par with coat hangers and they could get better prices on amazon. I guess BB doesn't like truthful employees.

don't worry. im a good salesmen. i can push BS very well while coating the truth. money is money. and we are the high end enthusiasts. the consumers can go do whatever they want. they keep comming in and making everything mainstream. see that monstercable? Pure gold right there. those gold adapters made with Ag at the puresest mole concentration can allow for up to 50Gb per second! 50Gb! what does that $7 cable say? 7Gb? well. its hard to get soo much speed incrase. and with 50Gb. think of how much increase in quality you will get!

i notice that adding hard words, big numbers and prices and words about increase.......just bring it hoem. since they don't know what you are syaing

Feb 1, 2012 at 7:57 PM Post #114 of 151
don't worry. im a good salesmen. i can push BS very well while coating the truth. money is money. and we are the high end enthusiasts. the consumers can go do whatever they want. they keep comming in and making everything mainstream. see that monstercable? Pure gold right there. those gold adapters made with Ag at the puresest mole concentration can allow for up to 50Gb per second! 50Gb! what does that $7 cable say? 7Gb? well. its hard to get soo much speed incrase. and with 50Gb. think of how much increase in quality you will get!

i notice that adding hard words, big numbers and prices and words about increase.......just bring it hoem. since they don't know what you are syaing

Maybe you can make a giant graph of pointless things that have large words in the title and Breakout a laser pointer. Then you could easy sell things marked up three fold :D

Feb 2, 2012 at 4:13 PM Post #115 of 151

Quote:
Maybe you can make a giant graph of pointless things that have large words in the title and Breakout a laser pointer. Then you could easy sell things marked up three fold
biggrin.gif

that works too! but in my case....spouting out jargon works. for example in my business class. We did a business plan. they were about 20 pages. so everyone else got B's and had many pages marked...me?
After teh intial pages wehre i had to use normal terms and got red marks here and there...... 
biggrin.gif
 ......u can guess. i whiped out all my jargon and bam. from then on to the near end when i stopped using it..there were rarely any marks on it. most being simple punctiation mistakes or what not..it was great :D

Feb 2, 2012 at 7:32 PM Post #118 of 151
Yes, it sounded like they were completely unamped going through an ipod nano. I was quite certaintly perplexed, as sennheiser should have known that.
OH WAIT, they were HD700's. But still, cmon.

Feb 2, 2012 at 7:34 PM Post #119 of 151

Quote:
Yes, it sounded like they were completely unamped going through an ipod nano. I was quite certaintly perplexed, as sennheiser should have known that.
OH WAIT, they were HD700's. But still, cmon.

and at a professional show 
confused.gif
 ??? i saw pics by them with $24K amps and DAC's.....they might not have brought them out in time when u were there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back