We Got Ti Kan (AMB) an HD800!
Jan 28, 2010 at 1:44 AM Post #333 of 513
Sent my $10. As I said, I am either a dipstick and didn't find a link to the post with slot numbers, or there wasn't one. If the former, sorry. If the latter, sorry also, I just don't have the time to read through the entire 20+ page thread to find it - I'm working 16x7 right now...

Crud - it was dipstick. Slot #88

Jan 28, 2010 at 4:45 AM Post #338 of 513
I must say Tedro, your subject for the payment was quite unique and gave me a good laugh. "You've got herpes!"
biggrin.gif
No, I don't.

Jan 28, 2010 at 6:11 AM Post #340 of 513
Paid up sinwerm slot 103 edit (just re-reading the thread ; wow we are an orderly bunch it's nice to see this these days people promise something and stand behind it , im feeling a bit proud of this group of DIYer's) I did not expect anything less.

Jan 28, 2010 at 6:34 AM Post #342 of 513
Quote:

Originally Posted by IPodPJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I must say Tedro, your subject for the payment was quite unique and gave me a good laugh. "You've got herpes!"
biggrin.gif
No, I don't.

LOOOOL, a good one .. :)

Jan 28, 2010 at 7:29 AM Post #344 of 513
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mariuslk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You should now have got my $10, #89 in the list. It awesome that this works out so easily!

Easy, for the most part.
bigsmile_face.gif
Everyone has been really great though and almost all of you have left kind notes in the payment, which I appreciate. I didn't expect this to go as smoothly as it has been considering there are 140 people involved. It's been fun and seems almost like a telethon. And I know we're all waiting to hear Ti's impressions of the phones after he's had some time to listen to them.

We're almost there! Only 18 people left to send in payments!

Once the last payment is received I will place the call to TTVJ and the HD800 will be on the way to their new home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back