We got ljokerl a UM Miracle!
Jan 12, 2011 at 4:13 PM Post #76 of 232
It most definitely will be a new pair. From the votes I've gotten it most likely is going to be the UM Miracle and we are a bit over 60% of the way there. This thread isn't a week old yet so if 35 more people decide to help out we will be there. I'm expecting this to take a couple weeks to gather up everyone.

Jan 12, 2011 at 4:16 PM Post #77 of 232
Look how many people voted for the Jh-13..
I don't get it.

Jan 12, 2011 at 4:19 PM Post #78 of 232

Quote:
It most definitely will be a new pair. From the votes I've gotten it most likely is going to be the UM Miracle and we are a bit over 60% of the way there. This thread isn't a week old yet so if 35 more people decide to help out we will be there. I'm expecting this to take a couple weeks to gather up everyone.

WOW.  That's excellent!

Jan 12, 2011 at 4:26 PM Post #80 of 232
Jan 13, 2011 at 10:56 PM Post #83 of 232
$610 so far. Assuming the UM Miracle is it (which is very likely) we are 65% of the way there. This is moving along nicely and just need around 32 more people to help this cause.

I'll be updating the donor list shortly.

Jan 14, 2011 at 12:34 AM Post #86 of 232
I voted JH in the original poll but when it was invalidated I changed to the Miracle after reading some reviews because I thought it might be more to Joker's tastes which is what the gift should be about in my mind.

Jan 15, 2011 at 8:56 AM Post #87 of 232
I'll be in with $20. I vote for Ultimate Ears Reference Monitors.

Jan 15, 2011 at 10:40 AM Post #88 of 232
Hey Rawster, How about that we have a run off of the top 2 when done. We all send our money and in the notes pick one of the 2. You know you'll have the funds and it will be a surprise to all while still getting the most wanted phone. The UM or JH16 may not be everybody's second choice and this would get us to the unit most would like.

Jan 15, 2011 at 11:26 AM Post #89 of 232
That actually wouldn't make that much sense to do. That means I won't know what amount I would stop collecting and if I collect too much I have to refund people and that isn't possible (at least I don't think so) if people use the gift option. As of right now most of the votes are going towards the UM Miracle with the JH13 next in line but less than half the total amount. I'll have to update the votes (as well as the total amount) sometime over the weekend.

As long as the UM Miracle are leading by the amount they are I don't see much of a reason to do so. If it was much closer maybe it would be different but the price difference would also be something to consider since the JH13 and UM Miracle do differ in price so it would change the amount I collect. The Miracle is a bit less than half the total amount of people and there are a couple people who are not voting and just going with whatever the majority decide so as of right now it is the majority vote when you consider those who are not voting.

There is still time until next Sunday which I believe is when the poll I created expires.

Jan 15, 2011 at 6:31 PM Post #90 of 232
Wow!!! As I was doing a quick search about Unique Melody Miracle, I end up in this thread. I would like to do my share as a way to thank you Mike for his valuable time to review gears and help others. I will donate $10. Rawster, can you notice me by email when you have enough fund? I'm pretty busy working, etc. My emial address is magic12kenneth @@@gmail.com. Again thank you Rawster for this idea.

Ken

Users who are viewing this thread

Back