WAV Sounds The Best (To Me)
May 27, 2015 at 7:44 PM Post #211 of 305
  behaves differently in terms of what it sounds like and we can agree. not behaves differently in a meaningless sense. keep to yourself your opinion of what others should post and where. Who said anectodes are proof. I said personal experience cannot be proven to others. It's clearly written in past posts. check it out. cymatics is physical phemenoa directly resulting from sound pal. sound science is the sub section. holy crap does 2+2 =4 in your world?

No-one cares about your personal experiences here. What we care about is what you can prove. You might not have said anecdotes are proof, but you most certainly are trying to use it as one. I know what cymatics is: it's visualisation of sound. It's not sound reproduction at all

And yes, 2+2=4. I want what you're smoking:

May 27, 2015 at 7:51 PM Post #212 of 305
your speaking for an entire population regarding what is of value is revealing.....cymatics is sound reproduction in reverse. Have you ever studied anything deeply? it's very informative to view things from different angles and reverse is particularly illuminating if you have an open questioning scientific mind. A childlike wondering mind is a valuable thing and it opens up a possibility for a deep appreciation of the unfolding of creation. Sound is one aspect and reproduction is only one quality of that aspect

May 27, 2015 at 7:54 PM Post #213 of 305
  your speaking for an entire population regarding what is of value is revealing.....cymatics is sound reproduction in reverse. Have you ever studied anything deeply? it's very informative to view things from different angles and reverse is particularly illuminating if you have an open questioning scientific mind. A childlike wondering mind is a valuable thing and it opens up a possibility for a deep appreciation of the unfolding of creation. Sound is one aspect and reproduction is only one quality of that aspect

Yes, I have: hence why I'm in university. I also learned that that, unless you can substantiate something, be humble about it or get ripped to shreds. Hence, stop making grand sweeping generalisations and instead suggest something. Instead, no: you remain combative and obstinate, and wonder why people here are being 'mean' to you.

Oh, and in case it hasn't occurred to you, Bigshot has blocked you. That's what he's talking about when he keeps remarking on empty replies.

May 27, 2015 at 8:42 PM Post #217 of 305
  you should alert the mods and suggest they rename it. SOUND SCIENCE - 'post your ABX or post in another forum'   what a lively forum that would be. that's quite a vision!

I'm starting to think that Forrest Gump can make a better contribution to this thread than some of the nonsense you've been posting.

May 27, 2015 at 8:51 PM Post #218 of 305
stan, if you don't think it's of value, why are you wasting time. Just see my name and skip it. You don't need to moderate the forum and weed out meaningless posts. This is a free society and speech is still somewhat protected by our great first ammendment. I suggest you learn to tolerate differing viewpoints better. I sure as heck am learning to tolerate yours. good day sir. I don't expect further posts from you, related to anything i've written, as it would contradict your own values and beliefs regarding time wasting. To post would only prove you cannot abide by your own logic requirements for others.

May 27, 2015 at 8:55 PM Post #219 of 305
  stan, if you don't think it's of value, why are you wasting time. Just see my name and skip it. You don't need to moderate the forum and weed out meaningless posts. This is a free society and speech is still somewhat protected by our great first ammendment. I suggest you learn to tolerate differing viewpoints better. I sure as heck am learning to tolerate yours. good day sir. I don't expect further posts from you, related to anything i've written, as it would contradict your own values and beliefs regarding time wasting. To post would only prove you cannot abide by your own logic requirements for others.

Perhaps everyone should pass over your sillier posts. Good idea, I'll try to do just that until you can make some better sense.

May 27, 2015 at 8:59 PM Post #220 of 305

This section is about science. Nothing you have posted is remotely scientific. Why post in the science section if you are not interested in the science part?

May 27, 2015 at 9:01 PM Post #222 of 305
I suggested already the basis of science is conscious disruption of stale and entrenched beliefs, of which this forum is full to the top of. This forum subsection is in need of a good old fashioned colonic and that's where guys like me come in to get that **** movin'

May 27, 2015 at 9:03 PM Post #223 of 305
  I suggested already the basis of science is conscious disruption of stale and entrenched beliefs, of which this forum is full to the top of. This forum subsection is in need of a good old fashioned colonic and that's where guys like me come in to get that **** movin'

Is that because your full of it?

May 27, 2015 at 9:06 PM Post #225 of 305

Is that because your full of it?

I'm going to start red flagging your posts as "troll feeder."

se

I'm done for now, I've got other Schiit to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back