Watercooler Tour Thread - (New eligible participants welcome PM me for details.) - See second post for active tours.
Jan 17, 2022 at 11:34 PM Post #31 of 1,166
Yup. Added you to the list already (second post in the thread).
Thank you! Just as a comment @Rockwell75 , @Kevintj604 is a close friend so, if he could be either before me or after could potentially help with shipping within Metro Vancouver area.

Just saying because I don’t see him in the list. Not sure if he provided the documentation yet :)

Very excited for the tour!

Jan 22, 2022 at 7:24 PM Post #32 of 1,166
I am getting ready to mail the kit to @SBranson on Monday. Here is an overview of it. I've consolidated a few things for the sake of ease & convenience of shipping. Here is the everything that will be mailed out:

IMG_7558.jpgture

Pictured Above:

EXT & Phonix as well as their stock cables & cases
VE pouch
Included Tips: Sednafit Crystal (S, M, L) x2 sets of each, Spinfit CP145, CP155 & CP500 (S, M, L sets of each)
VE didn't include any adapters with the tour kit so I'm sending along 2 of my own: 1 x 2.5 (female) -> 3.5 (male) and 1 x 2.5 (female) -> 4.4 (male).

The tips & adapters will be in the VE pouch.

Plastic container with red lid that will contain the kit.

EXT unit is in perfect shape but the Phonix unit has a few minor scuffs on it (VE told me they would possibly be sending cosmetically b-stock units for the tour.)

Note: The EXT comes with it's own individual pouches for the IEMs. Phonix does not.

IMG_7560.jpg

Kit will be placed in the container, wrapped in plastic and mailed in one of those $2 Canada Post shipping envelops.

IMG_7562.JPG

IMG_7563 2.JPG

Remember: ALL SHIPPING DONE VIA CANADA POST EXPRESS NO EXCEPTIONS

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2022 at 7:46 PM Post #33 of 1,166
Doesn’t the host get two weeks to start the tour?!

:p

Joking. So excited for my turn!

PS: thank you for including adaptors. I just bought one from Headphone bar but it is a 4.4 to 3.5 so it wouldn’t help anyway. :frowning2:

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2022 at 8:14 PM Post #34 of 1,166
I am getting ready to mail the kit to @SBranson on Monday. Here is an overview of it. I've consolidated a few things for the sake of ease & convenience of shipping. Here is the everything that will be mailed out:

ture

Pictured Above:

EXT & Phonix as well as their stock cables & cases
VE pouch
Included Tips: Sednafit Crystal (S, M, L) x2 sets of each, Spinfit CP145, CP155 & CP500 (S, M, L sets of each)
VE didn't include any adapters with the tour kit so I'm sending along 2 of my own: 1 x 2.5 (female) -> 3.5 (male) and 1 x 2.5 (female) -> 4.4 (male).

The tips & adapters will be in the VE pouch.

Plastic container with red lid that will contain the kit.

EXT unit is in perfect shape but the Phonix unit has a few minor scuffs on it (VE told me they would possibly be sending cosmetically b-stock units for the tour.)

Note: The EXT comes with it's own individual pouches for the IEMs. Phonix does not.

Kit will be placed in the container, wrapped in plastic and mailed in one of those $2 Canada Post shipping envelops.

Remember: ALL SHIPPING DONE VIA CANADA POST EXPRESS NO EXCEPTIONS

Very excited... Thanks again so much for all the leg work to make this happen..

Jan 22, 2022 at 8:43 PM Post #35 of 1,166
I’m really excited as well. Thanks again for the opportunity @Rockwell75

@efejoao We’ll have a meet-up and make a day out of it to avoid the shipping. Maybe I can listen to your brand new Diana TC while I’m at it 😜

Jan 22, 2022 at 10:35 PM Post #36 of 1,166
Daniel Leblanc - Montreal

Definitely on board with this and will submit required info by email to officially partake.

Thanks for the opportunity as always :)

Audio-Technica Stay updated on Audio-Technica at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.audio-technica.com/
Jan 24, 2022 at 3:14 PM Post #38 of 1,166
Jan 24, 2022 at 7:40 PM Post #40 of 1,166
Haram Lee - Burnaby BC
Agreed to follow all terms.

Thanks for doing all this, much appreciated.

Right on man nice to have you on board! Don't hesitate to spread the word to other potential eligible and interested Canadians-- if we can build up a sizeable group perhaps we can persuade other manufacturers to supply their gear for tours :)

Also now hat the tour's officially going, and as I believe I indicated elsewhere-- let's use this thread for administrative & communicative purposes for the tour. Any impressions-- which everyone is encouraged but not strictly required to share-- please share to the appropriate dedicated thread, which in the case of this tour is the Vision Ears thread.

Jan 24, 2022 at 8:19 PM Post #41 of 1,166
I’m really excited as well. Thanks again for the opportunity @Rockwell75

@efejoao We’ll have a meet-up and make a day out of it to avoid the shipping. Maybe I can listen to your brand new Diana TC while I’m at it 😜
Absolutely! It is going to be a great day! I want to hear the Rosson Rad-0 again and try out the Diablo :)

Jan 28, 2022 at 1:48 PM Post #43 of 1,166

Users who are viewing this thread

Back