Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics!
Jan 15, 2011 at 2:51 AM Post #5,568 of 14,268
npdang, feel free to send any watches you ever get bored of my way!
wink_face.gif

Jan 15, 2011 at 3:55 PM Post #5,574 of 14,268

Quote:
That's the one I am wearing right now :

Very nice indeed. Now then, I too am a fountain pen fan, what is the Pelikan in the background, it looks to be a limited edition but I can't quite make it out!

Jan 15, 2011 at 7:46 PM Post #5,577 of 14,268

Quote:
Quote:
Very nice indeed. Now then, I too am a fountain pen fan, what is the Pelikan in the background, it looks to be a limited edition but I can't quite make it out!

You are good : it is a Pelikan (Toledo M700)

That's the nicest Pelikan I have ever seen! Stunning workmanship and of course being a Pelikan it will write wonderfully as well! How many Pens do you have?

I have been cutting back a bit as I prefer to write with them rather than just collect. I have a Nakaya Portable Writer, MB149,Last generation Parker 51 and a Parker Duofold Senior special from 1926. Not many but each in daily rotation!

Jan 15, 2011 at 8:15 PM Post #5,578 of 14,268

Quote:
That's the nicest Pelikan I have ever seen! Stunning workmanship and of course being a Pelikan it will write wonderfully as well! How many Pens do you have?

I have been cutting back a bit as I prefer to write with them rather than just collect. I have a Nakaya Portable Writer, MB149,Last generation Parker 51 and a Parker Duofold Senior special from 1926. Not many but each in daily rotation!

Yes, the Toledo is a very nice pen. Each one is hand graved by a craftsman. Like you, I don't have a lot of pens : two MB (the smaller brothers of yours, the 146 in black and the smaller one in burgundy), a Sheaffer PFM, an old Waterman and a few "No name".

Do you have some pictures of yours to share ?

Jan 15, 2011 at 8:43 PM Post #5,579 of 14,268

Quote:
Quote:

Yes, the Toledo is a very nice pen. Each one is hand graved by a craftsman. Like you, I don't have a lot of pens : two MB (the smaller brothers of yours, the 146 in black and the smaller one in burgundy), a Sheaffer PFM, an old Waterman and a few "No name".

Do you have some pictures of yours to share ?

I am on the look out for a PFM, Hopefully at my next pen club meet I will be able to pick one up!
Here is a very quick shot I just took, it really does not do anything justice. I will try to do a better one tomorrow in the daylight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back