Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics!
Mar 17, 2016 at 10:11 PM Post #11,311 of 14,267

Hey Moe, my friend.

Thanks, yeah, I'm in love with the Wenger and quite a few of my G-Shocks. The rest are a bit down the list though. 

CanJam would be awesome .. I'm not going to say no immediately, but money is a bit of a concern for me, but if I can get the finances together with some vacation, I'll make sure to get there. Any particular gear of bigger interest to you?

If you can make it to London, awesome, it not, no worries at all! 
beerchug.gif

CanJam is this weekend, so I'm sure that I'll find something to really enjoy, but currently, I am highly satisfied with the RIVA S and the current/future RIVA Audio lineup. 
normal_smile .gif

Mar 18, 2016 at 12:54 AM Post #11,312 of 14,267
Mar 18, 2016 at 8:21 AM Post #11,314 of 14,267

The Huawei watch looks pretty snazzy.  It looks to be a nice, thick, circular-face watch that is an alternative to anyone not in the iPhone ecosystem.  If it winds up working well with the iPhone, it may be a good alternative for those who own iPhones as well.  I am interested in anything that works seamlessly with my music applications and definitely want robust GPS integration as well.

I think my huawei is one of the nicest of the current smartwatches

Mar 18, 2016 at 3:01 PM Post #11,316 of 14,267
I think my huawei is one of the nicest of the current smartwatches

Nice! My brother from another mother's Samsung Gear S2 Classic is one of the cleanest and nicest looking smartwatches I've seen, bar none. :beerchug:

Mar 18, 2016 at 4:23 PM Post #11,317 of 14,267
Well I am partial to those yellow dials, some may laugh at my $99 Road and Track trinket page buy but after 8 years this Zeitner still keeps great time and held up well. It has the build and heft of a much more expensive time piece
wink_face.gif

Mar 18, 2016 at 5:19 PM Post #11,319 of 14,267

If you can make it to London, awesome, it not, no worries at all! 
beerchug.gif

CanJam is this weekend, so I'm sure that I'll find something to really enjoy, but currently, I am highly satisfied with the RIVA S and the current/future RIVA Audio lineup. 
normal_smile%20.gif

Oh this weekend? Then no, couldn't make it even if I had the moneys for it.

But I may make it to london some other time .. a friend of mine has been nagging on me to go there some day, and his relatives own a house somewhere in london.

Mar 19, 2016 at 4:50 AM Post #11,320 of 14,267
Oh this weekend? Then no, couldn't make it even if I had the moneys for it.

But I may make it to london some other time .. a friend of mine has been nagging on me to go there some day, and his relatives own a house somewhere in london.

I definitely wasn't expecting you to make this weekend's CanJam in SoCal! :eek:

Try to attend London's CanJam in August this year if you can - it is sure to be even better than last year!

Mar 21, 2016 at 6:17 PM Post #11,322 of 14,267
Rolex just announced this 4 days ago...I am first on my list at my authorized dealer. I am prepared to sell children to fund this purchase :)

Steel Rolex Daytona with new Black Ceramic Bezel! The same watch is given to the winners of the 24 Hours at Daytona!!!

Only $12,400 easy payments of a dollar :)

Mar 22, 2016 at 1:49 AM Post #11,325 of 14,267
Rolex just announced this 4 days ago...I am first on my list at my authorized dealer. I am prepared to sell children to fund this purchase :)

Steel Rolex Daytona with new Black Ceramic Bezel! The same watch is given to the winners of the 24 Hours at Daytona!!!

Only $12,400 easy payments of a dollar :)

I also noticed it, absolutely stunning! I'll turn 30 in a few years, better start saving up. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back