Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics!
Oct 8, 2015 at 9:25 AM Post #10,756 of 14,263
What I was "thinking" is when I was younger and G-Shock watches came out, they were black... that's it... boring old black, nothing special and now there are camouflage, colors, etc etc etc.. And obviously people collect them so these remind me of Swatches back in the day... those came in crazy colors, designs and people collected them...

Make sense???  Sorry my brain doesn't always come across the same to everyone... :)

Oct 8, 2015 at 9:28 AM Post #10,757 of 14,263
  What I was "thinking" is when I was younger and G-Shock watches came out, they were black... that's it... boring old black, nothing special and now there are camouflage, colors, etc etc etc.. And obviously people collect them so these remind me of Swatches back in the day... those came in crazy colors, designs and people collected them...

Make sense???  Sorry my brain doesn't always come across the same to everyone... :)

Sounds good!  Most sold G-Shocks are still black and most of the top 10 most sold G-Shocks are of the black color variants, but there are more materials, colorways and various sensored G-Shocks to choose from as well. 
regular_smile .gif

Oct 8, 2015 at 10:50 AM Post #10,758 of 14,263

There are enough sub-brands and models of Casio and G-Shock watches (thousands) to suit just about every person. 
regular_smile%20.gif

I sure found one I liked.  I bought the USAF tiger striped one you have in your pictures just last night.  Needed a gym watch. Thanks!

Oct 8, 2015 at 10:57 AM Post #10,759 of 14,263
  I sure found one I liked.  I bought the USAF tiger striped one you have in your pictures just last night.  Needed a gym watch. Thanks!

Congrats!  Are you talking about the zebra one? (I don't own any tiger striped G-Shocks)

Oct 8, 2015 at 11:10 AM Post #10,760 of 14,263

Congrats!  Are you talking about the zebra one? (I don't own any tiger striped G-Shocks)

Au contraire, mon frere...you do.  Colors and pattern are not 100% accurate, but this is basically the tiger stripe ABU pattern.  I retired from the USAF.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/70190/watches-another-passion-of-ours-it-seems-post-your-pics/10740#post_11962382

Oct 8, 2015 at 2:32 PM Post #10,761 of 14,263
Au contraire, mon frere...you do.  Colors and pattern are not 100% accurate, but this is basically the tiger stripe ABU pattern.  I retired from the USAF.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/70190/watches-another-passion-of-ours-it-seems-post-your-pics/10740#post_11962382

Ah okay, cool. I'll take your word for it, since I'm not sure exactly what the USAF ABU pattern was without searching. I explained the features of the particular camouflage G-Shock as well on this thread if you haven't read it (yet). I may or may not have called it a tiger print in my main camouflage post (as I've been up for basically 2 days straight and am not the most coherent right this moment).

Oct 8, 2015 at 10:55 PM Post #10,762 of 14,263
Ah okay, cool. I'll take your word for it, since I'm not sure exactly what the USAF ABU pattern was without searching. I explained the features of the particular camouflage G-Shock as well on this thread if you haven't read it (yet). I may or may not have called it a tiger print in my main camouflage post (as I've been up for basically 2 days straight and am not the most coherent right this moment).

Ouch, whatever it is that's keeping you up, I hope it stops.  Forgive my laziness...which post?  I don't suppose I saw it.  

Oct 9, 2015 at 12:03 AM Post #10,763 of 14,263
Ouch, whatever it is that's keeping you up, I hope it stops.  Forgive my laziness...which post?  I don't suppose I saw it.  

Ask me again in December. Going on three days without a good nights rest now. Regarding the post you can search the thread and input "camo" or "camoflauge" regarding posts from me, and you'll find it.

Oct 9, 2015 at 12:08 AM Post #10,764 of 14,263
Wore the pink watch all day today, but right now I'm not wearing a watch. At least the HONEYMEE is super smooth and super rich tasting. Amazing. The 100% honeycomb chip flows some of the best tasting honey I've had (and I eat honey just about every day).

Oct 9, 2015 at 3:30 PM Post #10,765 of 14,263
I just bought a new watch which I'll add a picture for once I can get my Google Drive to  synchronise.

It's a Tissot Steel Grey Anthracite Chronograph.

I'll have a look on the website to find the same model.

Oct 9, 2015 at 3:49 PM Post #10,766 of 14,263
http://uk.tissotshop.com/mens/tissot-tradition-chronograph-4.html

Took a while track down.

Oct 9, 2015 at 4:56 PM Post #10,767 of 14,263
Tissot has such a diverse lineup. You can never stereotype their look, fer sher!

Oct 10, 2015 at 11:37 AM Post #10,768 of 14,263
The 10 Bar Water Resistance and Titanium bracelets started at £550 unfortunately :frowning2:.

Oct 11, 2015 at 7:02 AM Post #10,769 of 14,263
Wore the pink watch all day today, but right now I'm not wearing a watch. At least the HONEYMEE is super smooth and super rich tasting. Amazing. The 100% honeycomb chip flows some of the best tasting honey I've had (and I eat honey just about every day).

Can we say it's safe to say my buddy King Moe-Daddy has a massive sweet tooth:smirk: Looks tasty as usual Maurice:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back