Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics!
Sep 30, 2009 at 10:03 PM Post #3,767 of 14,266
I have really grown to love this watch:
IMG_1199.jpg

IMG_1835.jpg

IMG_0942.jpg

Seriously thinking about getting the black dial version...

Oct 1, 2009 at 5:24 PM Post #3,768 of 14,266
ive been trawling this thread [not finished yet] looking for a watch i may like, but alsa not found one, but then im fussy!
frown.gif

i like silver/black/titanium, metalic colours and metal straps, with a chrono etc light ups are useful too for in the dark meh, its a big important purchase a watch

Oct 1, 2009 at 6:42 PM Post #3,770 of 14,266
Quote:

Originally Posted by Al4x /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ive been trawling this thread [not finished yet] looking for a watch i may like, but alsa not found one, but then im fussy!
frown.gif

i like silver/black/titanium, metalic colours and metal straps, with a chrono etc light ups are useful too for in the dark meh, its a big important purchase a watch

I think you just described 90% of the watches out there. Be a little more specific maybe?

Check out the Swiss Military Titan or the Tawatec Titan if you like bold, presence-having watches.

Oct 1, 2009 at 7:39 PM Post #3,771 of 14,266
Oct 1, 2009 at 8:12 PM Post #3,773 of 14,266
Quote:

this is the watch i like the best so far,

kinda complex but not ridiculous,

i am very fussy and its hard to explain, if i find a few on here i like itd be easier to show what im after,

I also liked that most, but upon further investigation, there's no way it'd fit me. 42mm looks gigantic on my wrist as I can see, so 43mm+ is out of the question :<

Oct 1, 2009 at 8:15 PM Post #3,774 of 14,266
Quote:

Originally Posted by LordofDoom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I also liked that most, but upon further investigation, there's no way it'd fit me. 42mm looks gigantic on my wrist as I can see, so 43mm+ is out of the question :<

i dont have the biggest of wrists, and at 1600 pounds, a bit much for me, but that design, darker face than bezel, red detailing, blacks and titanium colours, also light writing on a dark background, is another thing

Oct 1, 2009 at 8:42 PM Post #3,778 of 14,266
Quote:

^i dont like that, to simple

i no ive got expensive tastes now grr.. i love this too

Keep your eyes on the Watchuseek and Timezone used boards. Those Carrera chronos are frequently up for sale and go around 50% or less of MSRP. Also check for the LVMH (if I have my spelling correct) Clearance sale they have about twice a year. This watch and its close cousins are on it often. Tags are good watches.

Oct 1, 2009 at 8:51 PM Post #3,779 of 14,266
What kind of watch is that? Its gorgeous. I only started to appreciate watches but I do own this:
41DA51GAMDL.jpg

My first watch I've bought for myself. I love it still and I've owned it for 3 years. Its a Citizen Eco Drive Calibre 8700, one of the solar powered ones with the perpetual calendar.

Oct 1, 2009 at 9:21 PM Post #3,780 of 14,266
Quote:

Originally Posted by ab111 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What kind of watch is that? Its gorgeous. I only started to appreciate watches but I do own this:

My first watch I've bought for myself. I love it still and I've owned it for 3 years. Its a Citizen Eco Drive Calibre 8700, one of the solar powered ones with the perpetual calendar.

The one I posted is a Zenith Chronomaster T Open 2009.

devil_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back