Washington DC Metro Area - Capital Audiofest - July 26-28
Apr 1, 2013 at 11:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 33
Last year we had 40+ rooms of audio based products and only a few headphone related products. We would love to have more headphone and computer based products and am happy to provide a room if there are enough interested parties. Contact me with any questions. www.capitalaudiofest.com 

capitalaudiofest@gmail.com 

Apr 2, 2013 at 1:34 PM Post #2 of 33
I am interested in attending this with gear if you can get some heafi members to go. i sent you a PM. I think this is a great opportunity for members to set up gear plus enjoy some great 2 channel and home theater gear. Plus the summer is great for a meet.

Apr 8, 2013 at 8:01 PM Post #6 of 33
i will try to make it either way. i dont have any gear though (well i have a pair of the lawton modded ah-d5000s if anyone wants to hear those, but no serious gear). was looking at the event last week and was sad not to see anything about headphones, would definately love to see some there.

Apr 8, 2013 at 10:21 PM Post #7 of 33
Interested 
beyersmile.png

Apr 9, 2013 at 9:47 AM Post #8 of 33
Just to clarify, the Capital Audiofest to date has been primarily an audiophile venue or show with 'Big Box' gear but is trying hard to attract a younger audience as well as those interested in headphones and computer based equipment. Its a complex process but am trying to get the word out to all sides of the game including vendors and attendees. Spread the word! 

May 27, 2013 at 5:20 PM Post #14 of 33
I would be interested in assisting if this becomes a reality, but I don't know how to go about making it widely known here on Head-Fi as I don't know many local members beyond who I met at the meet on Saturday.  I would guess more posts/activity will keep it at the top of the local meetup subforum.  Not sure who had organized meetup events in the past, but it's my understanding Vlad (vvs_75) organized the last one so he may be of assistance or be able to point to someone who would be more effective at publicizing.  I will certainly spread the word if anyone inquires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back